Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

wknd plans 10/19-20

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 10 Replies
Any plans for the wknd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:00 AM
We are moving
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Good luck!  We just moved in to our new home about 2 weeks ago and it was exhausting.
How far along are you?

Quoting kmqw229:

We are moving

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM

No plans tonight but tomorrow SO and I are gonna go out and do some last minute shopping for the baby..
I've never had to buy all this heavy duty winter stuff for a baby before because my twin boys were born in Florida but now I live in PA and have to buy something similar to a snow suit???
I predict a lot of days IN because I'm not sure I can handle snow, with a newborn and apparently, the snow in the area that we've moved to, is horrible....combine that with the fact that if we go anywhere, it's all back ass country roads, so I'm terrified.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Thanks! I'm 5w2d!

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

Good luck!  We just moved in to our new home about 2 weeks ago and it was exhausting.
How far along are you?

Quoting kmqw229:

We are moving

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clemency3
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 2:22 PM

lol yea hopefully labor..we will see. am sick and tired of having bh contractions and just want the real ones already :)

CafeMom Tickers
Clemency3
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I live in PA. It can get bad depending on the year and where in PA you live. Like last year we had one freak storm in October and that was it. Regardless...it definitely is a wake up call to live here after living in Florida. 

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

No plans tonight but tomorrow SO and I are gonna go out and do some last minute shopping for the baby..
I've never had to buy all this heavy duty winter stuff for a baby before because my twin boys were born in Florida but now I live in PA and have to buy something similar to a snow suit???
I predict a lot of days IN because I'm not sure I can handle snow, with a newborn and apparently, the snow in the area that we've moved to, is horrible....combine that with the fact that if we go anywhere, it's all back ass country roads, so I'm terrified.

Johnhenrysgirl
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:29 PM

School work, cleaning, taking kids to bday party and grocery shopping; maybe I will also take Maternity pictures.

CafeMom Tickers
Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:29 PM

My baby shower :) So excited

Babes2626
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 10:58 PM

No plans just some cleaning and organizing :)

twyliatepeka
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:00 PM
nothing really. i think my mom is coming up tomorrow but not sure yet. my hubby has made plans that don't include me "guy stuff" so if my mom doesn't show i plan to nap most of the day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN