Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

previous pregnancies or current? When did you start lactating?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

We are 5 weeks 2 days according to O date.

I was trying to see just how much bigger my boobs are already by feeling them and I felt a tiny bit of liquid on the tip of my nipples. clear and just the smallest bit but i was surprised lol !

When did you notice clear fluid or milk?

Also... did u not let daddy mess with boobies near end of pregnancy?
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 2:11 AM
Replies (11-20):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Never during my first two, around 30 weeks with the third.
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

20 weeks is when i started full on leaking lol but it can happen anytime, im 27 weeks and i leak colostrum mixed with milk now , its white fluid and clear. 

carsonsmommytam
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:49 PM
22 weeks. Both kids. I make a TON of colostrum. I can actually pump an ounce at a time while pregnant. Your school is way off. Lol. You only make colostrum for a few days after birth until it switches to milk. And I allow hubs to play with my breasts, if he wants to :)
Clemency3
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't lactate till after baby arrived with my first 2. With this 3rd one I am 38 wks and still nothing and probably won't till after. But I have heard of some women having it happen during pregnancy. 

I don't let hubby touch me as it is since I am FAR from being in the mood. 

CafeMom Tickers
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

My first and second it was around the second trimester. My third it was a week before I tested.

Haylee194
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
This is my third baby, I'm 13 W and already have colostrum. But I also just stopped nursing my second baby two months before I got pregnant with this baby. With my first I didn't get colostrum until the very end, around 38 weeks. I dont mind LO messing with them during the pregnancy but when I'm nursing I find it very strange, def a off limit then lol baby's property haha
krusesbaby
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I was about 20 weeks with both of my kids. My ds just stopped nursing about 4mo ago when I was 3mo pregnant (he was 17mo) so I don't think my milk has ever really left lol! I could still probably pump if I wanted but I don't want to loose the colostrum this baby will need. I'm hoping it means I don't have to have the engorgement pain and the milk will already be in. Daddy can play all he wants but the nipples themselves are very tender and off limits the entire time i'm nursing. he doesn't mind because it saves us so much money.
maggster42006
by Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
With my first my colostrum didn't come in until the third trimester. This time it came in around 20 weeks. I am almost 32 weeks now and have noticed it leaking now, especially after a shower lol!
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I never leaked much before birth but had an overabundance of milk once it came in. You won't produce anything but colostrum until 3-7 days after birth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Not till pp
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)