Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What was your first sign of pregnancy? Help !

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM
  • 16 Replies

Hi, I just recently started having sex with my boyfriend, I am not on birth control and we've been using condoms, ever since we started having sex, we have it like almost everyday now. A couple of times the condom would break like right at the beginning because I wasn't wet enough and weird angle to put his penis in and he never ejaculated, he has pre-ejaculation all the time, he pulled out right away after it broke and we continued with a new condom. One time he went in when my guard was down and he was not wearing a condom, I let him because I couldn't concentrate with how good it felt, he pulled out right away though cause he felt like he was coming close to ejaculating. We've done that approach 3 times, the pull and pray, it happens really fast every time, cause he dang last long without almost coming. Anyway, I was a virgin before this, we've been having sex for about 2 weeks. I just recently stopped because I was supposed to be starting my period soon. When the day came, nothing happened, I am now 4 days late, and just noticed an itching sensation down in my vulva and white discharge, I've been told this is most likely a yeast infection. I have always had a irregular period so that may be why I am late, the last 2 months though have been a consistent on the mark periods though... So I'm worried. What should I do, and could this be a pregnancy, or should I wait a while. I'm so scared to do a pregnancy test because I don't want the truth :/

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lesalmi
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Take a test. Only way to know. If you don't want a kid, do something more than pull and pray
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
If you recently started having sex then its common to get yeast infections or bladder infections. My advice is test. If you aren't ready or able to handle the potential consequences of being sexually active then I suggest you do some thinking and make some different choices. If you continue to have sex, get on the pill AND use condoms.

To answer your subject question, my first pg symptom was a positive pregnancy test. No other symptoms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rh1annaa
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 2:15 PM
If you don't want to get pregnant, you should probably take birth control more seriously. Try something else as a back up with the condoms you use. It's better to be safe that worried every month.

My first symptom was a missed period.
Mammacra
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Test Walmart has them for .88 and use self check out if your shy.  Get Monistat and treat your bf too so you both don't keep getting it.  Or I heard pealing & sticking a clove of garlic inside your vag helps cure yeast good luck!

Mammacra
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Oh yea mine was heightened sense of smell and nausea!  Then missed period same day as positive test!  

Mrswalker2012
by Erica on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:43 PM
With my 1st and 3rd it was nausea with my 2nd it was extremely sore boobs
Jewl-e
by Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:50 PM
With all 4 of my pregnancies my first symptom was smell aversions. Cigarette smoke actually each and every time!! Followed by a missed period and morning sickness.
Heather2001
by Heather on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Take a test and be more vigilant in the future.

alshink
by Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I didn't test for a long time because my period had been late in the past. Before I found out though, I kept feeling like I had a fever but didn't, kept feeling nauseous, puked after eating my favorite omelet that I ate several times a week, extreme tiredness, cramping, and heightened sense of smell.I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 12 weeks along!

rebekahmuse
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Take a test to ease your mind. Sounds like you need to get on pill if the condoms aren't working. My first symptom this time was really oily skin. oh and sore boobs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)