Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i ment to post this months ago...

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
Oops. Well for the off chance any of my pregnancy buddies are still here, and for anyone who may like to know... I had my son 5 months ago, the 18 of May. He was born via c-section and I full belive I accidently self induced labor with a relaxing night and a whopper. I labored at home for 10 hours, it wasn't strong so I didn't bother with labor and delivery, honestly thought it was braxton hicks, just diffrent. By noon the next day I figured I should go in. They checked him and his heart rate had continued to drop until it was around 55. I was brought down to the o.r, terrified. At 10:45 my son was born. And honestly, I slept through it. It sucked at first, but yeah...I fell asleep.
My baby boy was a few weeks early and weighed about 5 pounds. He spent two weeks in nicu.... That was a baaad experiance.... I saw more than just his little covered fface for the first time 24 hours later. When I was released I spent the next week and a half in a rocking chair next to his crib. I didn't even leave to sleep in a bed. Now, he is a happy, smiley/giggly 5 month old. Still small for his age, but doing wonderfully.
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ladyambition
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:26 AM

congratulations

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clemency3
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:42 PM

good news! congratulations :) glad everything worked out for him. 

CafeMom Tickers
lauren.m
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Congrats!
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:57 PM

hugs and congrats

Heather2001
by Heather on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Congrats - glad he's doing well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured