Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Natural Hospital Birth Video - GRAPHIC

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:01 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this
This one IS graphic and contains nudity. It is birth. If you can't handle breasts and an actual birth, don't watch it. :)

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by Heather on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh, I hate seeing all these videos of these poor women on their backs.  =(  Makes me hurt for them.  That is SUCH a painful way to give birth.  I had mine in hospitals, but I refused to wear a gown (or anything, I was too hot) and I birthed on my hands and knees.  I was a nightmare patient, lol.

kcangel63
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:07 PM
They would SO hate me if I birthed in the hospital. The ones around me aren't known as super natural friendly.

Quoting Heather2001:

Ugh, I hate seeing all these videos of these poor women on their backs.  =(  Makes me hurt for them.  That is SUCH a painful way to give birth.  I had mine in hospitals, but I refused to wear a gown (or anything, I was too hot) and I birthed on my hands and knees.  I was a nightmare patient, lol.

Heather2001
by Heather on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Yeah, mine aren't either.  I live in a very birth-unfriendly area.  I'm hoping that if we have another, I can get in with the ONLY homebirth midwifery practice that serves my area...and they just started up recently.  Fingers crossed!

Quoting kcangel63:

They would SO hate me if I birthed in the hospital. The ones around me aren't known as super natural friendly.

Quoting Heather2001:

msalice_21
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Did the doctors dislike that? Im choosing to go natural this time around and im getting really scared

Quoting Heather2001:

Larsbug
by Laura on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:12 PM

that looks worse than my c-sections  lol though I'm positive it's not

kcangel63
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:15 PM
It's harder (in my opinion) than home birth.

Quoting Larsbug:

that looks worse than my c-sections  lol though I'm positive it's not

Heather2001
by Heather on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Who cares?  YOU'RE the one giving birth.  YOU'RE the one in pain.  YOU should be choosing whatever is the most comfortable for you.  You hire them to do a job and they should do it within YOUR constraints, not the other way around.  =)

Quoting msalice_21:

Did the doctors dislike that? Im choosing to go natural this time around and im getting really scared

Quoting Heather2001:

msalice_21
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:19 PM
I know lol. But i was just asking if they made it clear they didnt like you doing it

Quoting Heather2001:

Who cares?  YOU'RE the one giving birth.  YOU'RE the one in pain.  YOU should be choosing whatever is the most comfortable for you.  You hire them to do a job and they should do it within YOUR constraints, not the other way around.  =)

Quoting msalice_21:

Quoting Heather2001:

Heather2001
by Heather on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:23 PM

They didn't say anything to me.  Of course, I didn't make them feel welcome to comment, so there's that, lol.

Quoting msalice_21:

I know lol. But i was just asking if they made it clear they didnt like you doing it

Quoting Heather2001:

Quoting msalice_21:

Quoting Heather2001:

Ttcbaby23
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I had my baby in the hospital and pushed on hands and knees so much better than on the back, I had an awesome midwife, she helped so much and I did all natural, I was really tiny when I got pregnant and ended up with a 9 pound baby and no stitching, I think it depends on if u have a doctor or midwife. This video is amazing made me cry:( 

Quoting Heather2001:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN