Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

So I'm freaking out a little...

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:51 PM
  • 3 Replies
Alright.. So I took a test about 2 days ago and I got a negative. However my boyfriend and I have not been necessarily "careful" for the past month. We want a baby. I have a 7 year old and we are stable yada yada... But my boobs are sore like they have been played with rough or like I have done pull or push ups and I've not ... I have my nipples pierced and im not sure if they are sore because im pregnant or simply because they are pierced, even though its been almost eight months and I never have a problem with them... Ugh. I'm due in a week periodwise and I hate the waiting to see if I am it Aint game.. So what do Yall think?? Sorry for the typos here at the end, im on a cell so it may suck. Oh! Plus my boyfriend says my boobs are huge now! If I AM pregnant, im no more than three weeks or so. So???
pierced... th.
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jupiter5
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Take another text in a few days and chill out what is meant to be will be
Devious103102
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:56 PM

All you can do is wait and test. Good luck. 

Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:57 PM

So just mathematically and laws of averages, if your period isn't due for another 7 days, you most likely haven't even implanted yet.  In that case, anything that's going on with you is most likely not pregnancy related.  However, if your period is irregular than maybe.  All you can do is wait it out.  You definitely tested too early.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN