Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do you have plans for Halloween?

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:00 PM
  • 23 Replies
If so, will you dress up? Anyone painting their belly?
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Clemency3
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:01 PM

it's hard to tell right now. will be taking my kids out if I am not in the hospital. I won't dress up or anything but will make it special for them. I am due the day after so it is up in the air of what I will be doing specifically. 

CafeMom Tickers
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:02 PM

We have our annual pumpkin carving party this Saturday. On Halloween, we won't do much. I will wear a baby-related shirt to work that day, and then we have a football game on that night, so we'll probably just watch that. lol Boring! ;) 

KelliansMom
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I dont think I will be dressing up or painting my belly. But we are going over to a firends house for dinner and then we are taking our chilrend trick or treating. 

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Yep! We're going to a Halloween party on Saturday and I'm being a traffic officer, painting the yellow diamond bump sign on my belly while wearing a red plaid button up, baggy jeans and a hard hat.
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:11 PM

SO and I will be passing out candy since my 4 year old boys are with their dad for Halloween this year.
We just moved to this neighborhood and apparently, I underestimated how much candy I need, in order to have enough for all of the kids that will come.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little excited to live in a neighborhood where we have a lot of kids that trick or treat.
I do plan on dressing up....I can't remember which group I saw the picture in but its a tight, white tank top, with baby doll arms poking through and blood around the arms.
SO's mom has a lot of old baby dolls and is donating to the cause. lol

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Maybe you'll have a Halloween baby!

Quoting Clemency3:

it's hard to tell right now. will be taking my kids out if I am not in the hospital. I won't dress up or anything but will make it special for them. I am due the day after so it is up in the air of what I will be doing specifically. 

mem82
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Just trick or treating with the kids sans costume. 8)

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Sounds fun to me! I love carving pumpkins!

Quoting JessiFaye:

We have our annual pumpkin carving party this Saturday. On Halloween, we won't do much. I will wear a baby-related shirt to work that day, and then we have a football game on that night, so we'll probably just watch that. lol Boring! ;) 

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Trick or treating is always fun!

Quoting KelliansMom:

I dont think I will be dressing up or painting my belly. But we are going over to a firends house for dinner and then we are taking our chilrend trick or treating. 

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Cute!

Quoting marissabrookee:

Yep! We're going to a Halloween party on Saturday and I'm being a traffic officer, painting the yellow diamond bump sign on my belly while wearing a red plaid button up, baggy jeans and a hard hat.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)