Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Driving myself crazy

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:57 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hey ladies! Just wondering if anyone else ever had to wait a few weeks before first u/s, and after TTC for several months started doubting the hpt's? I know that after having 6, yes 6, fast clear positives, that there is pretty much no way that I could possibly not be Preggo. I just can't help but worry that I'm going to go in for the ultrasound, and they will say I'm not pregnant.
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lost2013
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I made my appointment last week for my first ultrasound it I am having it on Halloween as long as my blood work from today is promising.  It is taking forever to get here I am a very impatient person.

MrsCain12
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Me too. If DH can take off from work a little early I may have mine on Halloween as well. I'm just so nervous that I am going to be let down again just like the months when we were ttc

Quoting lost2013:

I made my appointment last week for my first ultrasound it I am having it on Halloween as long as my blood work from today is promising.  It is taking forever to get here I am a very impatient person.

MooreMom523
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't been in that exact situation. Although after miscarrying the last baby I'm super stressed out these first few weeks this time around.

Hang in there! Im sure it will all feel much more real as soon  as you see that baby and espeically once you can hear the heartbeat!

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I know I keep having scary dreams of going to the bathroom and wiping and there being blood.  I have a healthy 21 month old, I had a m/c in February (I was only 4 weeks), and then this pregnancy which I am scared that I will lose cause I have lost one already.  Once I see that heartbeat I will feel so much better.  Had blood drawn this morning (hCG) but still no call on my levels :(  I am getting so anxious.

Quoting MrsCain12:

Me too. If DH can take off from work a little early I may have mine on Halloween as well. I'm just so nervous that I am going to be let down again just like the months when we were ttc

Quoting lost2013:

MrsCain12
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Ohmygosh. I've been having those dreams too! Along with one that the dr told me that the baby wouldn't make it full term and one that they said neither one of us would make it through the pregnancy! I hate those dreams.

Quoting lost2013:

I know I keep having scary dreams of going to the bathroom and wiping and there being blood.  I have a healthy 21 month old, I had a m/c in February (I was only 4 weeks), and then this pregnancy which I am scared that I will lose cause I have lost one already.  Once I see that heartbeat I will feel so much better.  Had blood drawn this morning (hCG) but still no call on my levels :(  I am getting so anxious.

Quoting MrsCain12:

Quoting lost2013:

MrsCain12
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:34 PM
So sorry to hear that. :( although I haven't had a situation anything like yours, I have worried about it also, because my mom had a miscarriage with her first baby

Quoting MooreMom523:

I haven't been in that exact situation. Although after miscarrying the last baby I'm super stressed out these first few weeks this time around.

Hang in there! Im sure it will all feel much more real as soon  as you see that baby and espeically once you can hear the heartbeat!

msalice_21
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Even though I feel pregnant, I still cant believe I am. Not untilni see it or hear it! Its like reality doesnt kick in until its right there in my face lol
lost2013
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I never had those with my DD I had dreams that it I was having a boy.  But I think these dreams are because I am afraid that I am going to m/c again.  But, my HPT test from last night makes me feel better because the test line showed up quicker then the control line and everywhere I read it says that reason for that is because your hCG is so high it take away some of the dye from the control line cause the hCG level is so high.  Just want to know my numbers still no call guess I will have to wait until tomorrow :(

Quoting MrsCain12:

Ohmygosh. I've been having those dreams too! Along with one that the dr told me that the baby wouldn't make it full term and one that they said neither one of us would make it through the pregnancy! I hate those dreams.

Quoting lost2013:

Quoting MrsCain12:

Quoting lost2013:

MrsCain12
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Exactly! Thankfully I have an u/s appt for next Thursday so 1 more week and ill have my proof. Lol. My brain is crazy though. I'm like how much more proof do I really need? I've taken 6 tests and my belly is starting to pooch and feel tighter, but I just have to have that proof. Lol

Quoting msalice_21:

Even though I feel pregnant, I still cant believe I am. Not untilni see it or hear it! Its like reality doesnt kick in until its right there in my face lol

MrsCain12
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:42 PM
I hope you get your call soon and prayers for a hh9.

Quoting lost2013:

I never had those with my DD I had dreams that it I was having a boy.  But I think these dreams are because I am afraid that I am going to m/c again.  But, my HPT test from last night makes me feel better because the test line showed up quicker then the control line and everywhere I read it says that reason for that is because your hCG is so high it take away some of the dye from the control line cause the hCG level is so high.  Just want to know my numbers still no call guess I will have to wait until tomorrow :(

Quoting MrsCain12:

Quoting lost2013:

Quoting MrsCain12:

Quoting lost2013:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)