Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

anyone feel like this or know how to get out of this feeling?

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:52 PM
  • 15 Replies
Im so effing tired! Like no energy, no motivation. Im drained! Cant stay awake at times.I feel like poop. All I want to do is sleep!! Im not hungry but I am hungry. Nothing sounds good. You know jow you feel when your sick? Thats how I feel. I know im not sick though, its the weirdest feeling and I cant quite explain it. :( I need out this funk!!
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM

So sorry. Hope you start to feel better soon. :) How far along are you?

CafeMom Tickers
msalice_21
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:41 PM
6 weeks yesterday. So im wondering if im just now getting slammed with symptoms
coleyandtrevor
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I'm a little over 4 weeks and I feel the same. I always feel like this when I'm pregnant.
msalice_21
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:25 PM
I went through my boys baby books and realized I do too. Im okay now that I pushed myself to get out of the house for a few. Im still really ttired though with a slight headache

Quoting coleyandtrevor:

I'm a little over 4 weeks and I feel the same. I always feel like this when I'm pregnant.

19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Yea most symptoms start at around 6 weeks. Mine did and lasted about 2 months but everyone is different. Just keep lots of fluids in you so you dont get dehydrated. Get all the rest you can and take your Vitamins. I used the gummy ones or you can use the flinstone vitamins as well if the prenantals make you sick. 

Quoting msalice_21:

6 weeks yesterday. So im wondering if im just now getting slammed with symptoms

CafeMom Tickers
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Psh I'm almost 38 weeks and have been feeling like this since the beginning.
I'm not sure how it happens but I get tired from just sitting on the couch???

msalice_21
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Man!!! I dont want to feel like this the whole time!! I have a condo on the 2nd story and im seriously winded up. I feel so out of shape!!

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:18 PM

lol You might not feel like this the whole time because I started out like this with my twins but as I got further along, I gained all this energy that I didn't know what to do with.
With this one though, I get winded just crawling in to bed....SO thinks it's amusing. lol

Quoting msalice_21:

Man!!! I dont want to feel like this the whole time!! I have a condo on the 2nd story and im seriously winded up. I feel so out of shape!!

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

ShelbyWalton
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I was slammed with symptoms the week I found out I was pregnant. Weeks 4 and 5 were my WORST weeks. I have never felt so sick. Week 7 was fine. I felt awesome. Week 8 I went back to feeling really nauseous off and on. My doctor prescribed me Zofran so I take that if I get too nauseous or am for too long. I am week 9 on Sunday. I feel exactly how you do. I am beyond tired and all the healthy foods i ate before i was preggo make me gag... I have been living off of hashbrowns, pb toast, smoothies, and soup! lol it is pretty miserable and your not alown. I am starving but nauseous... full and nauseous. it is a lose lose situation! haha But I am right there with you. Hang in there! :-)

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Sleep sleep sleep! I slept a lot during my last pregnancy. I would get energy on occasion but it just got to be exhausting to just do basic functions daily. I did notice a difference in energy on days I took mymvitamins though. I took a prenatal, 3000mg fish oil, 1000mg vitC, and a garlic pill daily.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)