Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnancy symptoms

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 13 Replies
Ok I need help anybody so I had my period 10/2 I calculated that I would ovulate around the10/15 so I been having bloating and bad gas since Tuesday then to top it off I had cramps and spotting that started Thursday and I wiped today and it was just a little I'm still bloated and gassy and sum back pain could I be pregnant?
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Clemency3
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I would take a test to see if you are...doesn't hurt. 

samiyamommy1978
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:54 PM
I think it may be too soon wht you think?
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Just like everyone else. You will have to take a test and find out. Wait till you have a missed period and test.

samiyamommy1978
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Do u think testing now is too early

Quoting Clemency3:

I would take a test to see if you are...doesn't hurt. 

samiyamommy1978
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Ok I had my period on Oct 2 not due again until the Oct 30 even though I'm having spotting do u think it'd a possibility I may be having implantation bleeding?

Quoting Raeann11:

Just like everyone else. You will have to take a test and find out. Wait till you have a missed period and test.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:46 PM

There is no way for me to know. Everyone is so different and not everyone gets implantation bleeding. You will have just have to wait it out like everyone else. I know it can be hard. But we have to do the  same thing.

Quoting samiyamommy1978:

Ok I had my period on Oct 2 not due again until the Oct 30 even though I'm having spotting do u think it'd a possibility I may be having implantation bleeding?

Quoting Raeann11:

ShelbyWalton
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I never got implantation bleeding, but I definitely got the pinching pain that comes along with it. I was sitting on my couch one night and had a huge sharp pinching pain in my right ovary that lasted about 5 seconds. My hubby and I tried for a baby the day after my ovulation day (my last fertile day) and BOOM! Here we are at 9 weeks! :-) Apparently my eggs are good and he is fertile because that was first try and most people really have to map it all out. I am super regualr and usually get my cycle the same day every month and its always in the morning. The whole week before my period I was BEYOND tired... my nose was really runny too and has been runny ever since. I had a lot of cramping in my ovaries off and on and then when I was supposed to get my period, I had bad period cramps like I normally do the first day. So I kept checking to see if it was coming or not... 4 days later I finally took a test and it was positive. The waiting game can be the worst and everyone is very different. I just had a huge huntch I was preggo. You definitely feel different for sure. Don't over think it too much hun. :-)

kayco2013
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:04 PM

It's so soon. I got pregnant from that same date in march that's weird. Lol but I didn't get a good result u til about a week after my next period would have came. 

samiyamommy1978
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Congratulations I've been trying since June I've been real gassy and cramps since about 8 days ovulation.then to have the spotting too I've been doing alot of reading and all my symptoms are pregnant relative but I also know it could all Be in the head I guess its the waiting game for me

Quoting ShelbyWalton:

I never got implantation bleeding, but I definitely got the pinching pain that comes along with it. I was sitting on my couch one night and had a huge sharp pinching pain in my right ovary that lasted about 5 seconds. My hubby and I tried for a baby the day after my ovulation day (my last fertile day) and BOOM! Here we are at 9 weeks! :-) Apparently my eggs are good and he is fertile because that was first try and most people really have to map it all out. I am super regualr and usually get my cycle the same day every month and its always in the morning. The whole week before my period I was BEYOND tired... my nose was really runny too and has been runny ever since. I had a lot of cramping in my ovaries off and on and then when I was supposed to get my period, I had bad period cramps like I normally do the first day. So I kept checking to see if it was coming or not... 4 days later I finally took a test and it was positive. The waiting game can be the worst and everyone is very different. I just had a huge huntch I was preggo. You definitely feel different for sure. Don't over think it too much hun. :-)

samiyamommy1978
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Yes I know it's way to soon but I've been doing my homework on your fertile days and ovulation and if youre pregnant how implantation goes and everything adding up but like I said it can be all in the head

Quoting ShelbyWalton:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)