Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

diarheaa

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:37 PM
  • 6 Replies
Im about 37.5 weeks and had diarheaa today. Could just be something I ate but Ive heard its a sign of labor approaching? Opinions ladies. Thanks.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nicole2884
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:54 PM
I've been told its a sign of labor but I don't know
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:57 PM
In my case my son Hunter was born 2 hours after the diarrhea started
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Never had it with my first two and my third for 8 weeks I had diarrhea. Every person and pregnancy can be different. Only time will tell.

Newmumtobe44
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:38 PM
I've had it on and off it could be anything . From the flu to something u ate too labour to food positioning I'd deff get a drs opinion considering how far along u are
wolfybaby
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:00 PM

just like how youll have contractions that seem to be getting closer together and stronger, then stop, and youll lose parts of the mucous plug but never go into labor, the body will "cleanse" your bowels here and there in anticipation to labor. its not a sure-fire sign [nothing is lol!], but it is a sign. unless you have a history of premature labor, i would not think its a sign of labor for you this time. maybe your body is just practicing.

Tmanlelehanni
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I had a bought of diharrea(sp?) with each pregnancy. It was always about 2 or 3 weeks before I went into labor. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)