Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

33 weeks pregnant and loose stools

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:40 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ok so the past week.I have been having loose stools.. not diarrhea but definitely not what it has been. This entire pregnancy I have been horribly constipated to the point of only going every few weeks. And now I'm going 4 and 5 times a day. Read some where that loose stools is a sign of labor being near is that true?
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mittenmommie
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:03 PM

it can be, but usually later in pregnancy and not everyone gets it. I never did.. But I'm 30 weeks, and i have been having them also. Just hoping it was something I ate.

Lilys_mama1222
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:18 PM
if it keeps up I'm going to mention it to my Dr. Cuz I also had a scare earlier this week I thought my water broke.. I didn't go and get it checked out cuz I am pretty sure it's me peeing myself or something like that cuz it's not constant its only every once and while like when I squat, move positions or bend over
MooreMom523
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:04 PM
You should get that checked out you could have a leak in your water.

Quoting Lilys_mama1222:

if it keeps up I'm going to mention it to my Dr. Cuz I also had a scare earlier this week I thought my water broke.. I didn't go and get it checked out cuz I am pretty sure it's me peeing myself or something like that cuz it's not constant its only every once and while like when I squat, move positions or bend over
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Never had loose stools with my first two, even during labor. My third for 8 weeks I had diarrhea. Just a way some body's are.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)