Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Found out yesterday I miscarried...11w3d

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:09 AM
  • 56 Replies

Mobile Photo

I had this ultrasound just a week before I wnt to the dr yesterday. My baby had a heartbeat of 180...was growing just like it was supposed to. The baby was doing great. I went to the dr yesterday because of bleeding is been having due to an sch. The tech put the gel on my belly...I looked at the screen...my baby wasn't there! No sac, no baby....no sound of the heartbeat I'd heard 5 wonderful times. Gone. Idk how this could've happened. My baby was measuring where it was supposed to be. It was growing...I don't understand.
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
victoriaherring
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry for your loss :(
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:11 AM
5 moms liked this
Id get a second opinion. I can't imagine passing an 11 week baby and not noticing. It would be more than just blood and a little tissue. I'm so sorry you are going through this.
Ilovemybbgrl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:13 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm sorry hun. Its unfortunate but it happens and nobody knows why. Just know it isn't your fault. I hope you find peace soon.I've been through it aswell. It takes time but hopefully you'll try again and baby will be perfect!
MonleyShine86
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Thank you. There were clots...and I looked for the baby in them...I never found the baby or saw it. The ultrasound screen showed an empty, quiet stomach. I've never heard of anything like this before.
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Did they do a transvaginal ultrasound? Those are more accurate for early pregnancy. I miscarried a 12 weeks and it wasn't something I could have missed. The placenta came out with the sac attached. The placenta was as long as my hand and the sac was the size of a smallish orange.

Quoting MonleyShine86:

Thank you. There were clots...and I looked for the baby in them...I never found the baby or saw it. The ultrasound screen showed an empty, quiet stomach. I've never heard of anything like this before.

ladyambition
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:15 AM

I am so sorry for you loss ((hugs))

MonleyShine86
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:48 AM
No. They did the belly one. But I'd seen the baby that way twice already.,
MommytoangelE07
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:52 AM
((Hugs)) to you. I hated seeing my angel sleeping in his last US. I saw it once, they said no heartbeat, and then I hid my face for all the confirmation US's ... I couldn't bear seeing. I can only imagine seeing nothing at all. How can life be so unfair :(
mommielovesyou
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:03 AM
My heart is crying for you, so sorry for your loss.
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I'm so very sorry. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)