Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Week of 10/27- What is going on in your pregnancy this week?

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:38 AM
  • 72 Replies

How far along are you?

Are you due?

Do you have an ultrasound?

How about just a regular old appointment?

Has morning sickness finally passed?

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
staciexo
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I am 21weeks this week, not due till march 7th, had an ultrasound friday and found out its a girl!!! No appointments. Morning sickness is long gone but i have had the flu and now i have pink eye from my 2year old. Oh how joyful. 

Mammacra
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm feeling achy tired but hopeful! I'm 14 weeks 1 day. My dh and I are so excited to be on this journey again! I have a regular dr apt Monday tomorrow afternoon! No scheduled ultra sounds until dec 3 for gender/anatomy scan. I'm due April 26, 2014! Morning sickness and nausea sneaks up on me every now & then but I think I'm in the clear now! Finally!
MooreMom523
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM
I'll hit five weeks this week.. boobs are killing me.. nervous about ask the regular first trimester things.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:00 AM
5 ish weeks and i was freaking out last night over a little spotting. FX fir a sticky baby.
Still waiting to have an apt
amy_dawn
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM
I am 6 weeks today with baby #5, and I'm feeling nauseas, super picky about food, bloated, and tired. My pants are getting snug. I won't have an appointment with my midwife for at least another 6 weeks, if not 8 (depends on her schedule around Christmas).
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:25 AM
I'm 20w2d today. :) Found out Friday that baby is a boy. I have two appointments this week: I have to do a 24 hour urine test today and drop it off tomorrow and have lab work done, and then Thursday I have an appointment to recheck my blood pressure and probably get a prescription for medication. Yuck! But we are registering next weekend, so that's fun!
Rh1annaa
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Im 22 weeks 2 days.
No ultrasounds :(
No regular appointments either lol
I never had morning sickness :D

Mistygirl
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I will be 35 weeks this week, all day yesterday I had contnractions off and on that we're strong at times but not at others, I have an appointment on Friday with and ultra sound to check fluid level and make sure baby is alright and see if he is really trying to make his appearance early. My first born was born at 35 weeks, guess he was ready, no health issues what so ever.

Asiamixedbaby
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:27 AM
How come you don't have any appointments or ultrasound, You should know a baby gender by now if ultrasound, I'm just curious

Quoting Rh1annaa:

Im 22 weeks 2 days.

Rh1annaa
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I thought the question was refered to if we've had any ultrasounds this week because she asked whats going on in our pregnancy this week. My next regular appointment with my midwife is November 11th.
I had my 20 week scan on the 9th and I'm having a boy. :)

Quoting Asiamixedbaby:

How come you don't have any appointments or ultrasound, You should know a baby gender by now if ultrasound, I'm just curious

Quoting Rh1annaa:

Im 22 weeks 2 days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)