Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

could i possibly be pregnant?

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 30 Replies
My periods are on time every month. However this last period is so far three days late which never happens. My boyf and I don't have sex sex, he uses the withdrawal method, its been this way for 5 yrs now. We could've had sex during ovulation but I don't keep track of that because I hear its difficult to know when you actually ovulate. The past three weeks I have been extremely tired, I get dizzy or nauseated throughout Tue days, I've had slight cramping in my lower abdomen and my cravings have been odd, I also have probably tripled my bathroom trips throughout the day. I took a hpt the rexall brand from Tue dollar general and it said negative. What would you suggest I do?
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hayleeemma
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Well even though you use the pull out method anytime you have sex its always possible to be pregnant. I say wait a few more days and test again good luck!
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Lol at the don't have sex sex ! Sex is sex. And take a test there's no way for us to know
mrbs
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I meant to say safe sex
mrbs
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Did take a test, it said negative, but it was a cheaper test probably not as good as clear blue or first response. So Idk how accurate it really is
hayleeemma
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:53 PM
U will say this...i have two babies...a 5year old and a 3 week old and all the test I took for both pregnancies came from the dollar store. I got positives for both pregnancies being 6days late each time. Just wait a few more days and test again or see if u can have a blood test done by your doctor

Quoting mrbs:

Did take a test, it said negative, but it was a cheaper test probably not as good as clear blue or first response. So Idk how accurate it really is

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Your probably just late

Quoting mrbs:

mrbs
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Its possible I may be pregnant and possible I'm just late. I've been kinda stresses out over buying a new house, so maybe my stress levels have just messed with my hormones
Angela_Barlow
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:18 PM
If you're having sex the answer is yes, you could be pregnant.
mrbs
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:28 PM
The test I took last night was a bold negative only one bold line, however the one I took this morning had a very faint line along with the bold line, making a faint cross. So in thinking the beat bet would he to wait a few days and if my period don't come around test ago or go get a blood test
triggersmom27
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:34 PM

if the other line comes up at all and its got some color to it you're preggy

Quoting mrbs:

The test I took last night was a bold negative only one bold line, however the one I took this morning had a very faint line along with the bold line, making a faint cross. So in thinking the beat bet would he to wait a few days and if my period don't come around test ago or go get a blood test

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN