Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

stomach tighening after orgasm

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:14 AM
  • 8 Replies
So I've been googling and every site says its normal for your stomach to tighten after an orgasm but i woke up this morning freaking out and crying because my after my first O last night around 11:30 pm it became tight. Went to sleep, when i woke it was still tight around 2:30 am. Had sex with hubby n had another O. Went to sleep shortly after. Wake up at 8:30 am and its still tight as ever. Hence my reason for freaking out and crying. Is it normal for it last 9 hours?????!!!!!????
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Yes it is very normal for that to happen.. :) It happen to me with my first and again this time. As long as there is no pain/ bleeding from it you are good to go..

CafeMom Tickers
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Oh sorry did not see the 9 hours.. umm Im not sure on that. What was it like off and on or just tight for 9hrs straight. That is wierd but dont freak out, just call the doctor and ask them about it just to be on the safe side.

Quoting 19greeneyesmoma:

Yes it is very normal for that to happen.. :) It happen to me with my first and again this time. As long as there is no pain/ bleeding from it you are good to go..

CafeMom Tickers
tempy22414
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM
I was asleep so I'm not sure but it just did it again and I'm just laying in bed. I was making sure he was moving so i knew he was ok then it just did it randomly. Slightly uncomfy but not painful
Larsbug
by Laura on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:34 PM

how far along are you?

Guruliza
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Having an orgasm is one way to naturally induce labor so, CALL YOU CAREGIVER!

babyfish0511
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:51 PM
This happens to me all the time and my Midwife says it's normal. Sex won't induce labor til your body is ready. It's safe to have sex all during pregnancy unless you are high risk. Laying down helps mine a little. If I get up right after sex and walk around they contractions will keep coming like crazy. How far along are you?
staciexo
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:34 PM

This happens to me but only lasts a little while. Maybe like ten minutes. 

tempy22414
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:10 AM
I'm 24 weeks today. I did talk to my midwife and she said its normal and it's caused by the semen and can last up to 24 hours lol it just really freaked me out. It hasn't happened like that since but at least now i know it can
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN