Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Are you expecting a girl or a boy?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:47 AM
  • 40 Replies
I am 15 weeks pregnant and I will find out if I'm having a girl or a boy in 4 weeks! I am hoping for a girl because I already have a little boy. Another boy would be a blessing but one of each would be a miracle! I have a feeling I am going to have a girl! Are you having a boy or a girl and did you have any feelings that you might be having a boy or girl and were right about that feeling? When did you find out the gender? I am due in April!
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Okie-chick
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:48 AM
3 moms liked this
Having a boy. I already have two older boys and an almost two year old daughter. We wanted a boy. One girl is enough lol
Rh1annaa
So happy to finally have my baby boy. He turned 6 months old today!
Yesterday at 1:48 PM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm having a boy in February. My first initial thought was I it was a boy, and then right before my ultrasound i changed it to a girl lol. We found out October 9th :)
Honey_Comb
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I am having a girl and already have 3 girls. :)
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I am having a girl and I just knew it was agirl after 6 boys
StClairsWifey
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:28 AM

We found out on Thursday that we are having a girl! My gut feeling said boy, but it didn't matter to us either way. I am happy to have a viable pregnancy this time and baby looks great! Buying all of the cute baby girl stuff is just a bonus! I'm due in late March/early April. 

smac28
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 7:32 AM

I am 28 weeks and not finding out. IT IS STARTING TO KILL ME lol! i am dying to know what is in here. I feeeeeel like its a girl but I also think bc of that it will be a boy. We already have a two year old son.

SHOE_DIVA
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:11 AM
I'm having a boy. We found out at 15 weeks and confirmed at 19 weeks. Due in February.
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm having a boy. Due in March. :) We found out at 20 weeks. I had been saying since about 6 weeks that I thought it was a boy.
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm having my fourth boy and am having a tubal. With my third I was convinced it was a girl but nope and this one I hoped girl but fully expected boy. No disappointment at all though:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krusesbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:05 AM

We had a little girl first than a boy and kept all their baby stuff (serously my attic is full of girl things and basement is full of boy stuff) so this baby is a suprise. I actually am getting really excited. I've heard that not knowing can help you get through transition better because you really have something to focus on (not that you wouldnt otherwise but you know what i mean). I hope its right cuz my body wont do epi's lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)