Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

New Member- Not sure if I'm pregnant

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

I had a period last week but it was 2 days early and only lasted 2 days. It wasn't very heavy either. I would have been almost 2 weeks pregnant then. Now I would be about 3 weeks and I took a test and it came up negative but my skin around my nipples are noticebly darker and I havent been very hungry but when I am I feel like I cant eat enough. I also have weird craving like nacho duritos and melted hershey chochlate. My sense of smell is 10000% higher and just the thought of some foods make me puke. I have this weird feeling in my stomach 24/7 and I just dont know if I took a bad test or if something else is going on with me.

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Larsbug
by Laura on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:40 PM

wait a week and test again...or go get your blood drawn by the doctor

farmlovin
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Some women don't test positive until later on. Wait and test again if af doesn't show up full blown soon. Could be pregnant or it could be weird period symptoms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hoppie13
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:10 AM

BUMP!

wolfybaby
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:14 AM

just wait longer and retest. have some patience! or get a dozen dollar-store tests and test every single day to satisfy your curiosity. they do work.

or if you *need* to know, cough up the cash for a blood draw. it should cost you under $100 without insurance.

jojo_star
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:34 AM
How are you calculating how far along you are?
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:36 PM
It may just be top early to show up on a pregnancy test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)