Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stretch marks Picture Post

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:35 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Over the years, I've accumulated some beautiful memories on my tummy, legs, arms, and breasts.
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Mobile Photo

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:37 PM
I'm covered. I love mine!
kcangel63
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Bump
LuvMyBoys09
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:29 AM

They don't show too well in this pic (day before I delivered my twins) but I had them on the bottom of my belly.
They've faded since I had my boys, 4 years ago and haven't gotten any new ones with this baby.

lUcKyLoVe22
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:31 AM

My stripes!
Baby3thinkpink
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 6:43 AM
I definitly earned my stripes....lol. They dont bother me :)
babyfish0511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I have been sad cause I haven't gotten a simgle one. I never got them w DD either. I have small ones you can't really see on my boobs and butt but thats it. Stretch marks are beautiful and no one should be ashamed to have them. I have a c section scar and I tell my DD it's my smiley face because having her made me so happy. She is 6 now and from time to time she asks me to see the smiley face, lol. I get so proud when she asks to see it :))

kcangel63
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Awwww! That is cute! :)

Quoting babyfish0511:

I have been sad cause I haven't gotten a simgle one. I never got them w DD either. I have small ones you can't really see on my boobs and butt but thats it. Stretch marks are beautiful and no one should be ashamed to have them. I have a c section scar and I tell my DD it's my smiley face because having her made me so happy. She is 6 now and from time to time she asks me to see the smiley face, lol. I get so proud when she asks to see it :))

babyfish0511
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Lol. Thank you :)
Quoting kcangel63:

Awwww! That is cute! :)

Quoting babyfish0511:

lillucky8
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 5:17 PM
I'm covered chest to ankles. I don't love them but what can I do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured