Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

TMI but what do you think.

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM
  • 8 Replies

i do believe i lost the last bit of my mucus plug. i had my appointment today. and i'll be 38 weeks tomorrow. but anyways he did a pretty quick exam said i'm 3 cm and 50% efaced (or how ever you spell it) and that i'm thinning very well. idk what that means. but about a hour ago i lost my plug i believe. there was red fresh blood in it. i called the on call nurse and she said that's what it sounds like.  or if the dr was a little rough that it could be that as well since everything is sensitive down there. but i dont think it's that. there was to much blood in the snotty stuff (i'm assuming mucus plug) to be just him being a little rough. so my question is. about how long do you think i have till my little ninja girl comes?

pregnancy due date
babies
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Its really hard to say, unfortunately. Sometime in the next 4 weeks :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

haha i'm hoping much sooner then that. since she is super low. that's what they said two weeks ago at my appointment.  here's to hoping lol

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

Its really hard to say, unfortunately. Sometime in the next 4 weeks :)

pregnancy due date
babies
sweetpeasmom200
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:42 PM

If there was blood it may be whats called your bloody show and usually labor follows shortly after!

ShelbyWalton
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Good luck mamma!!! Fingers crossed for you!! :-) Hope all goes smoothly.
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:53 PM

i've never had blood not with my last one. but the contractions are not regualr. so idk. with my first pregnancy it was oh crap my water broke idk if that will happen this time. but the cantraction before the one i just had was a half hour before this one.

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

If there was blood it may be whats called your bloody show and usually labor follows shortly after!

pregnancy due date
babies
sweetpeasmom200
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I would just watch contractions and hopefully they start getting regular!  I hope it is soon for you!

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

i've never had blood not with my last one. but the contractions are not regualr. so idk. with my first pregnancy it was oh crap my water broke idk if that will happen this time. but the cantraction before the one i just had was a half hour before this one.

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:55 PM

me too! i can't wait. i just want her out now!

Quoting ShelbyWalton:

Good luck mamma!!! Fingers crossed for you!! :-) Hope all goes smoothly.

pregnancy due date
babies
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

me too! her daddy is so jealous of me right now lol he can't wait either. and her sister and brother can't either. and with everything happening in my family. this is such a special little girl.

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

I would just watch contractions and hopefully they start getting regular!  I hope it is soon for you!

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

Quoting sweetpeasmom200:

pregnancy due date
babies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)