Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Need advice

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:55 AM
  • 6 Replies
Me and my husband are trying for a baby. 3 months ago i had my Implanon removed. So far every pregnancy test i have taken has come up negative, even the pregnancy test i just took at the doctors office on the 22nd of this month was negative. My periods have been starting every month for the past 3 months on the 25th. Its now the 30th and still no period. This is the first time without birth control that i have missed a period. Im tired all day, I've been having weird food cravings like wanting popcorn dipped in peanut butter and drizzled with chocolate, marshmallows, caramel, sprinkles, and whipped cream. Never before has that seemed like an appetizing combination of food to me and now it does. Ive been a little sick to my stomach and have had heartburn for the past 5 days no matter what i eat or drink. Are these signs that i may be pregnant?
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
samsanders
by Samantha on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:38 AM
Just wait for a few more days and test again. The thing that sucks about TTC is that pregnancy and period symptoms are the same and you just don't know until you get a positive or miss a period.
jojo_star
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Those could be signs for a hundred different things. The only thing you can do is wait a few days and test again.
committed4ever
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Speaking from someone who tried for 5 years, I wouldn't get my hope up yet.  I been through that so many times and it so disappointing your cycle show up.  Matter of fact, I was almost 3 months when I found out I was pregnant because I had a light period the first 2 months!

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:59 AM
If you just got off Bc, your body could still be adjusting to regulate your natural hormones. That can account for your late period and your "symptoms" give it another week, test again and if negative with no period, call your doc again. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Sometimes it takes a while to adjust getting of bc
MrsSexyCurtains
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 11:14 AM
I've been 7 days late before due to stress, I'd wait another week and then test. With this baby I was 3 days late when I took the test a got a positive. For me, if I'm late and the test is negative, I know for sure I'm not pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)