Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

happy halloween!

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:47 AM
  • 18 Replies
Happy halloween ladies!

Did you dress up? Did your kiddos? Going trick or treating tonight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:48 AM
I didnt dress up but my ds is Scooby doo and dd is tinkerbell. We went trick or treating downtown for the kids saturday but city wide is tonight so we will hand out candy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Today is my sons birthday party. Its cold and raining has been that way since Monday so he is having his party at school.

So we don't have to worry about people not able to show up due to the weather we will do something as a family Saturday.
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Happy Halloween to you! Yes we are dressing up. I always dress up with the kids. My son wants to be a Zombie again this year soo I was happy because It's very easy and we can use old clothes. Im gonna try and do the zombie pregnant look and try to get my hubby to be one as well but he probably want because he is a sour puss. haha We are going trick or treating tonight. We go to a great neighborhood that we have been going to for years and the kids rack up on candy and there is music to entertain us.

CafeMom Tickers
lillucky8
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Happy birthday to him! :)

Quoting DACIA79:

Today is my sons birthday party. Its cold and raining has been that way since Monday so he is having his party at school.

So we don't have to worry about people not able to show up due to the weather we will do something as a family Saturday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Sounds like a fun day! You should do the baby arms sticking out of your belly lol

Quoting 19greeneyesmoma:

Happy Halloween to you! Yes we are dressing up. I always dress up with the kids. My son wants to be a Zombie again this year soo I was happy because It's very easy and we can use old clothes. Im gonna try and do the zombie pregnant look and try to get my hubby to be one as well but he probably want because he is a sour puss. haha We are going trick or treating tonight. We go to a great neighborhood that we have been going to for years and the kids rack up on candy and there is music to entertain us.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Yea my sil gave me one to do so Im hoping I can do it. The baby doll is very hard so Im hoping I will be able to do it how i picture it. lol

Quoting lillucky8:

Sounds like a fun day! You should do the baby arms sticking out of your belly lol

Quoting 19greeneyesmoma:

CafeMom Tickers
lillucky8
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:57 AM
I think if you have a shirt you dont mind a hole in, if you stick the arms thru and just have the holes be small and then maybe tape the inside or glue they will stay. I wouldnt try and have the whole baby there, maybe just the arms and legs

Quoting 19greeneyesmoma:

Yea my sil gave me one to do so Im hoping I can do it. The baby doll is very hard so Im hoping I will be able to do it how i picture it. lol

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting 19greeneyesmoma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TeamBlueNPink
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:13 AM

yes =)

my son will be a devil lol & SO will be grim reaper. Yes we are trick or treating! =)

lillucky8
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Aww, you look cute :)

Quoting TeamBlueNPink:

yes =)

my son will be a devil lol & SO will be grim reaper. Yes we are trick or treating! =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TeamBlueNPink
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Thank you!!!! happy halloween

Quoting lillucky8:

Aww, you look cute :)

Quoting TeamBlueNPink:

yes =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN