Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Trick or treating.. am I allowed to?

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM
  • 37 Replies

Poll

Question: Trick or treating alone while pregnant.. yay or nay?

Options:

Go for it!

No. Thats sketchy.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 41

View Results

I really want to go trick or treating.  I dont have a kid, nor do I have a friend with a kid avalible.  I am 21 weeks pregnant...  so I was thinking about taping the babys ultrasound to my belly, and hoping people give me candy!  Would this be too weird? Would you give a lonely pregnant lady halloween candy?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't even give teenagers candy, let alone adults...good luck though lol

definecorrupt
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Not even a fetus with the best mom costume on ever? haha thanks

Quoting Larsbug:

Lilypie Maternity tickers

NewInChrist
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I'm 24 and still dress up...
Get a baby doll, cut holes in your shirt for the arms and legs and make fake blood around the holes. Paint your face like a zombie...there's your costume!
Larsbug
by Laura on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:53 PM

lol

Quoting definecorrupt:

Not even a fetus with the best mom costume on ever? haha thanks

Quoting Larsbug:

MamaSarah1104
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't and would probably find it strange, but then I think teenagers shouldn't either
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:00 PM

A bit weird but whatever. 

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I wouldn't give candy to an adult without children with them....I don't even like giving candy to adults carrying a baby not even old enough to eat candy.

LoveWithin3
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

I wouldn't give candy to an adult without children with them....I don't even like giving candy to adults carrying a baby not even old enough to eat candy.

That's ridiculous... It's the kids first halloween and parents can't wait to celebrate every holiday with their new babies...

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Then dress the kid up, take him/her to family member's houses and/or stay home and let the lo help pass out candy but to have an infant who is too young/little to eat candy, is absurd because we all know dang good and well that mom and dad are gonna eat that candy....that candy should be for kids who will actually be eating it....not for adults.

Quoting LoveWithin3:

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

That's ridiculous... It's the kids first halloween and parents can't wait to celebrate every holiday with their new babies...

tabby21
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

my babies 14 months old and eats lolli's and tootie rolls and kit kats but is still working on his walking....hes a little behind with walking so i wouldnt be so quick to judge if a parent is carrying a baby or not!

Quoting LoveWithin3:

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)