Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFP?!!! UPDATE in Reply 14!

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:19 PM
  • 29 Replies

Mobile Photo

I had this gut feeling that I was pregnant. I took a test last night at around 9:30 thinking it was definitely going to come out negative this early on and at night(I would be about 3w4d today but I get my first positive with my last at 3w2d). But I automatically saw something as the urine went across. I decided to do another test in the morning. So at 6:30am so like 9 hours later I took another and got another pink line. Do you think they are BFPs?! And if so why does my morning one(the second test) appear fainter. It took it a little but longer to show up and it's lighter than the first one was. Here is a pic. The top one is from last night and the second is from early this morning.
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tabby21
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:22 PM

to me it looks faint!!  WHOOP WHOOP and my morning pee did that to me too but turns out theres really a baby girl inside :) i think a congrats is in order :)

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

dressy3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Aww! Thank you! I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or not! Then I saw that the morning one was fainter and freaked out!

Quoting tabby21:

to me it looks faint!!  WHOOP WHOOP and my morning pee did that to me too but turns out theres really a baby girl inside :) i think a congrats is in order :)

tabby21
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM

with this preg. i took a test around 5 pm and it was dark...took a test in the am  bc i couldnt believe it and wanted to be sure and it was fainter....it happens lady! lol hope you called the doc this morning :)

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

dressy3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Haha! Thanks! That makes me feel a whole lot better!

Quoting tabby21:

with this preg. i took a test around 5 pm and it was dark...took a test in the am  bc i couldnt believe it and wanted to be sure and it was fainter....it happens lady! lol hope you called the doc this morning :)

vbqueenb
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

i cant see anything but one line but its a picture so what you see in real life can be different...however to stop all the guessing just do what me and dh did and buy a clear blue digitial there is no mistaking with that...seee.....

CafeMom Tickers
tabby21
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats! clear blue digital is always my first choice...they are GREAT!

Quoting vbqueenb:

i cant see anything but one line but its a picture so what you see in real life can be different...however to stop all the guessing just do what me and dh did and buy a clear blue digitial there is no mistaking with that...seee.....

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

risa_xc
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I can see the very faint lines! With my pregnancy now I never got a positive pregnancy test. I kept telling my dr I just know. And im now 21 almost 22 weeks pregnant with my baby girl. Congrats to you!
TheyAreMyLoves
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Those tests are sometimes misleading because you can see the thin like the enzymes would stick to in the event of a positive line.....even when it's negative.
That's what this looks like to me.
It seems thin and grey, rather than thick (like the control line) and pink.
The older and more dried out the test, the more prominent the indent line is.

I wouldn't count it as positive until you get a more prominent line.
lauren.m
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I see 2 lines :) I would call the Dr for blood work
dressy3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM
:( ok thanks!!! I'm going to test again in a couple days. I'm pretty sure my heart just fell out my chest. They pic isn't as bright as it is in person. And the lines both came up within 2 minutes... Actually the first was right away! And they appeared pink but now I'm not so sure:( maybe my eyes are playing tricks.

Quoting TheyAreMyLoves:

Those tests are sometimes misleading because you can see the thin like the enzymes would stick to in the event of a positive line.....even when it's negative.

That's what this looks like to me.

It seems thin and grey, rather than thick (like the control line) and pink.

The older and more dried out the test, the more prominent the indent line is.

I wouldn't count it as positive until you get a more prominent line.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured