Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

9 DPO before getting BFP!? *piog

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok ladies, I need some help! I have googled the same question--"What were your symptoms at 9 DPO before you got your BFP?" and I got all kinds of answers. I Know that I can rely on the women in CM to give great advice and share their own experiences!

---SO... what were your syptoms at 9/10 DPO BEFORE you got your BFP?

_ My reason in asking this is because I woke up this morning to take a shower for work and have some AWFUL naseousness come over me, to where I just laid down in the bathroom floor and was too sick to even stand up, I had to SIT DOWN while taking a shower and even to blow dry my hair. I've never had this happen before, so since DH and I have been TTC for over 3 years, of course I would try to relate this to morning sickness, BUT is 9/10 DPO too early to be having these symptoms? When does implantaion usually occur? Also, I have been very emotional and quick to cry about everything!

***UPDATE ON PAGE 3!!***

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
JadeVonFox
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 4:32 PM

:) 

JadeVonFox
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I tested at 9dpo with a dollar tree cheapie... BFP but light... Then the next morning tested with a FRER and very distinct positive. I was extremely tired and even fell asleep on my books while studying for a biology exam lol. My husband told me to test... I also noticed breast tenderness and stuffy nose... So to say it is impossible is incorrect.. 

auburngirl814
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! I have a walmart .88 cheapie. I think I will test in the morning with FMU at 10 DPO and if I see any sort of a line I will go and buy a FRER!! Ahhhh...I hope this is IT :) BEST birthday gift EVER!!

Quoting JadeVonFox:

I tested at 9dpo with a dollar tree cheapie... BFP but light... Then the next morning tested with a FRER and very distinct positive. I was extremely tired and even fell asleep on my books while studying for a biology exam lol. My husband told me to test... I also noticed breast tenderness and stuffy nose... So to say it is impossible is incorrect.. 

rebekahmuse
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Sore boobs (not super sore, just a tad bit) and super oily skin

JadeVonFox
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Best of luck to you doll... Mine was an anniversary gift ;) Extremely excited for you, and praying.

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:41 PM

you have been ttcing for 3 years? Have you and dh seen a doctor? thats a very long time.

and yes I had very light nasea 9 DPO

good luck

babie113
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:48 PM
I was tired had sore boobs and emotional. though af was comming but I got a bfp instead
babie113
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:49 PM
p.s I got my bfp on 9dpo
auburngirl814
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

you have been ttcing for 3 years? Have you and dh seen a doctor? thats a very long time.

good luck

Yes, it's felt like an eternity! We have seen a dr, I was on clomid for 2 years and that didn't work so she put me on FEMARA for 3 months( just took my last round in oct) but both DH and my blood work and testing came back normal and she diagnosed me with "unexplained infertility" and if FEMARA doesnt work then IUI will be our next step!!
Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:51 PM

did you test?

Quoting auburngirl814:

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

good luck

Yes, it's felt like an eternity! We have seen a dr, I was on clomid for 2 years and that didn't work so she put me on FEMARA for 3 months( just took my last round in oct) but both DH and my blood work and testing came back normal and she diagnosed me with "unexplained infertility" and if FEMARA doesnt work then IUI will be our next step!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)