Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 DPO before getting BFP!? *piog

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok ladies, I need some help! I have googled the same question--"What were your symptoms at 9 DPO before you got your BFP?" and I got all kinds of answers. I Know that I can rely on the women in CM to give great advice and share their own experiences!

---SO... what were your syptoms at 9/10 DPO BEFORE you got your BFP?

_ My reason in asking this is because I woke up this morning to take a shower for work and have some AWFUL naseousness come over me, to where I just laid down in the bathroom floor and was too sick to even stand up, I had to SIT DOWN while taking a shower and even to blow dry my hair. I've never had this happen before, so since DH and I have been TTC for over 3 years, of course I would try to relate this to morning sickness, BUT is 9/10 DPO too early to be having these symptoms? When does implantaion usually occur? Also, I have been very emotional and quick to cry about everything!

***UPDATE ON PAGE 3!!***

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Replies (21-27):
bebe_ju-rah
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:57 PM
I didn't get my + until 10dpo (and I tested daily). Symptoms didnt start until 8 weeks for me both times
MrsJagne
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Insomnia
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:14 PM
No symptoms. I had a hunch I was pg because I hadn't had any spotting at 9/10 dpo which I had had my previous ttc cycles. I felt totally normal though. I'm 14w and haven't had any major pg symptoms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Newmumtobe44
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:42 PM
I tested 2 weeks After my missed period to have a clear postive . The only symptom I had at that time was sore boobs . But I will say before I got pregnant I'd always feel sick getting out of the shower I'd even puke and feel dizzy turned out I had a stomach bug and I had it for weeks ! My nuseau didn't kick in till 5-6 weeks
momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Bump for update
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 4, 2013 at 12:54 AM

If I remember correctly, I was crampy, had sore boobs, and had to pee a ton. That was with my second baby though. With my first I really didn't notice any symptoms until after I found out I was pregnant.

Good luck. Try not to get your hopes up too much. You might just have a stomach bug. And when we want to be pregnant bad enough, we can make our bodies believe they are pregnant. I really hope it works out for you though!

auburngirl814
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 6:56 AM

UPDATE: I tested Saturday with FMU, to a stark white BFN! But AF isnt due until Thursday and I tested with a wlamrt cheapie. I am going to test again on Wednesday with a FRER , which will be 1 day before AF is due, if I am pregnant, then it should show up positive by this time! Thank you for all of your kind words and sharing your own symptoms!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured