Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

so embarrassing and gross

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:01 AM
  • 12 Replies
I can't control my bladder. :'( every time I cough which has been a lot I pee just a little. I can't stand it I feel so nasty. Even if I just peed 2 minutes before. My bladder just isn't ever empty. I normally use panties liners but they aren't working.
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by Heather on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:20 AM
2 moms liked this

One of the hazards of pregnancy.  Squats can strengthen your pelvic floor muscles to prevent that.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Oh no :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ParanormalSarah
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Totally normal - you can use this as a great sense of humor in your life and bonding with your partner or buy panty liners and know you're not alone. The Hemmhroids were the biggest scare for me... and then learned that many MANY woman get them.

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe go a bit thicker and save them because after lo comes your bladder control is worse.
amy_dawn
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Also start doing kegels. They help.
Larsbug
by Laura on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:19 AM

use pads instead of panty liners

lauren.m
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Use overnight pads. They work better then liners.
MrsM30
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Are you sure it's pee? That's what I thought too until it tested positive for amniotic fluid at 28 weeks. Ended up delivering at 30..

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:55 PM
I am only 13 weeks it's not a new problem but it's gotten worse.and with this terrible cold I have had its just driving me crazy.

Quoting MrsM30:

Are you sure it's pee? That's what I thought too until it tested positive for amniotic fluid at 28 weeks. Ended up delivering at 30..

Newmumtobe44
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM

im 13 weeks in a few days and ive had this problem since ten weeks i have a cold and everytime i sneeze i pee myself a little .. or even if i caugh or dont pee right away i willl pee a little when i had morning sickness and was throwing up id also pee ! i wear panty liners and they somewhat help instead of feeling it all over lol .. try kegals i have herd they work !!! good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)