Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big announcment! (:

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 5:46 PM
  • 71 Replies
6 moms liked this
I took a test and I found out I am pregnant. I am 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant! :)
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheyAreMyLoves
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Lord.
charley31
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 6:03 PM
I'm sorry. Finally a teen trying to have a baby got pregnant on purpose. I wish nothing but the best for you innocent baby tho.
kilahchaos
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Oh god. Poor baby
tabby21
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 6:45 PM

hahaha wonder what your parents have to say....id tell you one thing let my daughter tell me shes prego at 16 hahaha i would beat her ass soo bad!!! i dont care everyone can judge!!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

momma-moo
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Hm...not sure what this drama is about...congrats?

morgannn_
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Okay so it wasnt on purpose. And I will give my baby the best life I can.
charley31
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 6:56 PM
3 moms liked this
Not on purpose. You've been posting for months wondering how you ovulate and how to get pregnant. There's a reason I have boys. I couldn't handle a daughter. Your mom should be monitoring your internet.

Quoting morgannn_:

Mommylovesdada
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Please please consider adoption. You are bringing a baby into a huge mess. You and your bf are unstable and even though it may seem like you can do it and maybe you can, no child deserves the life you are already setting him/her up for. Then get on BC and graduate hs and college. And grow up.
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

You've been posting on this board and the ttc board for months asking about tracking ovulation, etc.  You were TOTALLY trying to get pg on purpose. 

My honest advice is PLEASE seek counseling while you are pg so you CAN give this child a good life.  I know you can't see it because you are young and ignorant but you have a ton of growing up to do.  What you have done isn't about that baby, it's about you.  You clearly need attention and love and you think a baby will give you what you are lacking.  You are dead wrong.  Babies are selfish, power seeking creatures by nature.  They have to be for survival.  They don't give a crap if you are sick or tired or poor.  It costs close to $250,000 to raise a child from 0-18.  Hope you have a good job cuz you know baby Daddy won't be there for you.

Lord help that innocent baby.

Quoting morgannn_:

Mommylovesdada
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Sounds like her mom should have been monitoring everything this chick does! This makes me so angry.

Quoting charley31:

Not on purpose. You've been posting for months wondering how you ovulate and how to get pregnant. There's a reason I have boys. I couldn't handle a daughter. Your mom should be monitoring your internet.

Quoting morgannn_:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured