Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I really need someones help!!!

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 2:05 AM
  • 7 Replies

Okay just today i have had bad diarrhea and i have been very nausea. i have only ate Chicken sandwhich today please i am 36 weeks pregnant today!!! i looked and it said that its signs of approaching labor i have also been have alot of discharge... please help 

by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MamaRoss87
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Its normal you could have it for weeks keep hydrted and drink lots of water and if it keeps on use the brat diet the positive side get it out of your system now and less chance u will poop during labor good luck mama hope u get a beautiful full term baby =)

Heather2001
by Heather on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:37 AM

There's nothing you can really do but wait.  You might just have a stomach bug too.

CelestialSong
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:04 AM

It could be a sign of labor but not necessarily. Drink a lot of water so you don't get dehydrated!

ladyambition
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 2:06 AM

What they said^ and I hope the diarrhea stops for you

lillucky8
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 2:35 AM
It sounds normal, torturous but normal. I hope you feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msalice_21
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:14 AM
If it stays, id call the doctor. Theres a huge ecoli breakout. We all caught it and I still have it. Theres a lot of people here locally and in washington where my mom is, where peoole are getting it. We all thought it was the stomach bug but on friday after going to the hospital that it was indeed ecoli. Stay hydrated hun!
jack90
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:46 AM

sounds like you will be going in laybor soon just becare full and dont worry ok. i had that to with my first son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN