Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pregnant by a younger guy

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:33 AM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm 23 and pregnant by a 19 yr old is that bad should I keep it? He acts older lol older then me and I love him a lot. Seems like he loves me more then I do him. He has no kids or family he's been through a lot and he has no one . He treats me perfect. I have a baby girl she's 5. She likes him. My family as well but they don't know he's 19.are living situation is not stable right now living in a motel I got a car tho. And my CNA license. Working on an apt now me n him. When I met him he was living in a transitional housing n young to school he got kicked out of that place cuz heb was always with me n i would stay there at times but I was at a transnational too n i also got kicked out. So here we are in love living in motels but looking for jobs n an apt now.
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lillucky8
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Im confused. Are you asking if you should abort the baby because the dad is younger than you?

I dont think that is a question we can answer for you. I hope you are able to come to a decision you are both comfortable with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_star
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 4:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm confused. Why is his age a deciding factor in whether you keep it or not? 

Regardless of what your reasons are, only YOU can decide whether abortion or keeping it is right for you. It's your body, your choice. 

GwenMB
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm far more concerned w your living situation than his age. Sounds like you have a plan, though.

silvershines
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:17 AM
If you had sex with him regardless of age, then age should not be an issue here. what matters is you love him and he does. However your decision is best
Roxygurl
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Am I the only one that sees the irony in posting a picture taken at chuck e cheese?

We can not make a decision for you, you're the one that has to live with the consequences so you need to sit down with him and come up with an agreement that works for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)