Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

curious how many c sections can a women have ???

Posted by   + Show Post

I just really want to know i heard that you can only have 3 but then i read online a women who had 9. i just want to know because i dont really want to stop at three and get fixed i want at the most 4 children already have 2 and prego with my third.

by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:49 AM
Replies (41-42):
MandyT1021
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I just had my 2nd...I don't think its great to have a lot of them. Just not good for the body but if your willing to go thru with it and the dr is ok with it then to each their own. Personally I couldn't imagine any more then 3.
Danielle080507
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I was one of the unfortunate ones who had to have 2 c-sections, despite my dream of giving birth naturally.  15 months have gone by since my sons birth, and I'm still sad about what's missing in my life.  I just saw my doctor today and was told that I should not have anymore children.  My heart sank as now my dream of having 4 children is also not going to happen.  I had massive scar tissue in my abdomin and they had to operate blindly to remove my son.  The doctor said that I was very lucky that no organs were damaged.  She said it would be way too risky to perform another surgery.  My question is, has anyone ever had scar tissue removal surgery due to severe scar tissue from c-sections of the like (so that you could safely have another pregnancy?)  If so, please explain.  Thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured