Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stretch marks make them stop

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:21 PM
  • 36 Replies
Ok mine aren't too bad, I have a total of 6, two big ones on my right side , two tiny ones on my left and then two spreading. On the top of my belly button where I had a naval ring scar, now my belly button has devil horns, my dark line is also not centered but more on the right side lol I'm 29 weeks, how's ur stretch marks? If u don't have them what do u use ? I've been using coco butter, it liessss

Woohoo I'm featured!!!
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Everyone is different they are genetic. There is nothing you can do to stop them. Some get red ones, some are greyish, some are purplish, some are silver looking. Mine are really like I got the most with my second. They do fade a bit in time.

alshink
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I didn't get stretch marks until I was like 35 weeks along. They all showed up overnight. No joke! I have them on my butt, my boobs, my outer and inner thighs and a few on my hips. They are purplish red and they suck. I am 4 and a half months postpartum and I am seiously looking forward to the day they start to fade! My boobs and outer thighs are seriously ruined. :-(

Red_Tempest
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I earned all of mine, lol, and try not to be upset about it.  (It's HARD.)  I went from being REALLY skinny before my first child, to just ballooning overnight.  BOOM! Instant stretchmarks on my boobs, stomach, butt, and thighs. :(  I've tried a lot of different lotions, creams, and oils, and one (started with an "M" I think) helped a little, but now nothing works.  Guess I'm stuck with 'em, lol.

CafeMom Tickers

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Aww :-( I've always had them in my legs ,thighs and butt (thank u puberty) and I've come to terms, accepted it and moved on, but now my stomach makes me sad I probably will get over that and still rock a bikini lol after I lose this baby weight and then some

Quoting alshink:

I didn't get stretch marks until I was like 35 weeks along. They all showed up overnight. No joke! I have them on my butt, my boobs, my outer and inner thighs and a few on my hips. They are purplish red and they suck. I am 4 and a half months postpartum and I am seiously looking forward to the day they start to fade! My boobs and outer thighs are seriously ruined. :-(

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Haha my friend says she's proud of hers, I'm not lol jmo I find nothing awesome about skin being stretched to capacity and then left with the marks , I think preggo bumps are adorable but these marks are not

Quoting Red_Tempest:

I earned all of mine, lol, and try not to be upset about it.  (It's HARD.)  I went from being REALLY skinny before my first child, to just ballooning overnight.  BOOM! Instant stretchmarks on my boobs, stomach, butt, and thighs. :(  I've tried a lot of different lotions, creams, and oils, and one (started with an "M" I think) helped a little, but now nothing works.  Guess I'm stuck with 'em, lol.

Red_Tempest
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I agree, lol.  On one hand, I'm proud of HOW I got them, but not proud to have them in general.  mine are mostly pink-ish, abut some have a purple hue when they first show up. :/  And mine never really fade, no matter how much weight I lose. :(

Quoting rwcw89:

Haha my friend says she's proud of hers, I'm not lol jmo I find nothing awesome about skin being stretched to capacity and then left with the marks , I think preggo bumps are adorable but these marks are not

Quoting Red_Tempest:

CafeMom Tickers

alshink
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I am currently working on getting back to my pre-pregnancy 115 and hoping for 110 anf then I will still wear a bikini again as well. Only 13 more pounds out of 50 to go!

Quoting rwcw89:

Aww :-( I've always had them in my legs ,thighs and butt (thank u puberty) and I've come to terms, accepted it and moved on, but now my stomach makes me sad I probably will get over that and still rock a bikini lol after I lose this baby weight and then some

Quoting alshink:

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Mine eventually faded (ones on my legs and butt I got from puberty) idk how long these will fade ,hopefully soon

Quoting Red_Tempest:

I agree, lol.  On one hand, I'm proud of HOW I got them, but not proud to have them in general.  mine are mostly pink-ish, abut some have a purple hue when they first show up. :/  And mine never really fade, no matter how much weight I lose. :(

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting Red_Tempest:

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:09 PM
I got a long ways to go, I started at 154, I'm about 175, still have 11 weeks left, and my goal post preggo will be 125 - 135 not impossible but it's goingb to be tough

Quoting alshink:

I am currently working on getting back to my pre-pregnancy 115 and hoping for 110 anf then I will still wear a bikini again as well. Only 13 more pounds out of 50 to go!

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting alshink:

Red_Tempest
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Mine kind of shrink, but they don't like to fade, unfortunately.

Quoting rwcw89:

Mine eventually faded (ones on my legs and butt I got from puberty) idk how long these will fade ,hopefully soon

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting Red_Tempest:

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured