Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Question for mom's that have had a c-section..

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:23 AM
  • 12 Replies

Did your scar area ever regain sensitivity? My son is 3 years old and I'm still numb. I noticed the other night I felt the baby moving a little bit. I put my hand on my stomach to see if I could feel it on the outside and noticed I could feel the baby more on the outside with my hand then I could on the inside. Lol it was definitely bizarre. Now I keep checking to see if I'm missing movements. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

“So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.” 

by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Nov. 6, 2013 at 10:09 AM

when I was pregnant with DS2 I couldn't feel him as much where my scar was, he's 19 months and it's still pretty numb

SHOE_DIVA
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I never had numbness. Here is a bump
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Still numb and have been since my first was born 6 years ago. It made my second csection recovery painless, can't say the same for my third which was almost as bad as my first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nessasmomma
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Yeah mine was numb after my dd for probably 4 years I had another c-section In dec and It took a lot longer to feel this baby move regularly but now at 29 weeks and 2 days I can feel almost all movement.
angela.bouchard
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:23 PM
I'm hoping when I get further a long I can feel them more. :-)

Quoting Nessasmomma:

Yeah mine was numb after my dd for probably 4 years I had another c-section In dec and It took a lot longer to feel this baby move regularly but now at 29 weeks and 2 days I can feel almost all movement.
HKing01
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I have had 3 c-sections and will be having my 4th and last one in March. My scar area is somewhat numb but it doesn't really keep me from feeling baby's movement.

Supervane
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Mine doesn't feel numb just different, its been 6 years
twyliatepeka
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM

DD is 6 and most of mine is still numbish, especially the side I popped open when I fell up the front steps.

Twin2Walker
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I had a little bit of numbness. I can still feel the flutters from #2.

midnightstar21
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:44 AM
I am still numb. I am 38 weeks pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)