Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What did your + HPT look like at...*piog*

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 7:32 AM
  • 31 Replies

14/15 DPO? I am 14 DPO today and still no sign of AF, I didnt test this morning bc I didnt have a test. I am going to buy some more today and test in the morning with FMU, which will make me 15 DPO. If your HPT was positive, what did it look like? I know some women on CM say that they didnt even get a + test until days after missed AF! So please share your experiences and photos of your test!

Thank you!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Had a dark positive I thought I was around 19 dpo when I tested but I ovulated later and was actually around 13dpo
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Nov. 6, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't have a picture, but my test at 11dpo was pretty dang obvious. The test line was darker than the control line. It was a FRER.
RhondaVeggie
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:15 AM
2 moms liked this
I tested about then and figured the test was faulty because it had a very thin test line. But I got a nice thick positive two weeks later and there's a baby playing on the floor in front of me so I'd say it was actually positive.
auburngirl814
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Thank you ladies. October was actually my last round of femara. NExt step is IUI. DH and I will try "naturally" with no fertility meds until about Feb./March and then move forward to do IUI. We have been TTC #1 over 3 years now with both clomid and femara. Only Pregnant 1 time with a loss due to an ectopic. SO I am really hoping this is my month, or at least before we go to IUI.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Red_Tempest
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I ovulated on the 9th of July, and was due to start my period on the 25th.  I took this test 7 days before my missed. (I have a wacky schedule compared to most...my period ALWAYS starts on the exact same day every month, do the days within my cycle vary.)  

CafeMom Tickers

Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Mobile Photo

I was 15dpo according to my phone app, and 3 days before I wa due for my period with this pregnancy. This was my test.

I will say that I didn't get a positive with my second until I was 4 days late for my period. It just really depends how much hcg is being put off by the pregnancy and there's a big range of normal.
Ttcbaby23
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 10:28 AM

About 11 dpo

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Mobile Photo

This was 15dpo.
dreamarrow
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Mine was just like this :-)

Quoting LeapBaby123:

I don't have a picture, but my test at 11dpo was pretty dang obvious. The test line was darker than the control line. It was a FRER.

livingforthem83
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:17 AM

This is 4 days after my missed period, so about 18 dpo.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN