Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Are any of your friends/family members pregnant with you?

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:54 AM
  • 53 Replies

Are they due around the same time?

by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrswalker2012
by Erica on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Yes one of my sisters we are 2 weeks apart, she's due mid April and I'm due very beginning of May. This is her first my third so she likes getting advice from me lol
Devon143
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:34 PM
My best friend is two months ahead of me my husbands best friends wife is due in Feb. So so excited!!!!!
Traceylp2013
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:43 PM
My sister is on num 3 and due end of April I am on 2 and due end of May
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:17 PM

This last time my brother's GF and I were preg at the same time. She gave birth end of July and I gave birth end of Sept. 

Supervane
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:21 PM
My Dh's cousin but she's in prison. And my teen cousin, thinks she's due around the same time. Mine is the only expected child obviously

Probably my sil soon, she likes to one up me on kids
Larsbug
by Laura on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I always seem to get pregnant on my friends "off" months lol

lUcKyLoVe22
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:23 PM
My SIL is due March 25th and I'm due March 17th.
xixCandyxix
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM

My sis and I were due 2 weeks apart TWICE, unplanned. Ironically my nickname for this sis has always been "twin" because we look very much alike & what would you figure, we got pregnant together too lol. My SIL & I were about 6 weeks apart in 1 pregnancy.

kattcooper
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:25 PM
My SIL is pregnant at the same time. Due 3 weeks before me. She is constantly comparing our bellies and stuff, I'm annoyed. She is trying to give me advice because she is older, even though I have given birth more times then her and I'm pregnant with twins this time.
Also she is always complaining about her baby sitting in her rib cage and kicking her hip bones, she is 14 weeks pregnant. That baby is not big enough to even be in her rib cage yet!
AustinRonMommy
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:29 PM
One of my cousins is due at the beginning of December another is due in the middle of December I'm due January 1st, another cousin's gf is due the middle of January and my other cousin is due in February.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)