Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Mom's who already have one child and pregnant

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM
  • 14 Replies

Ok, call me crazy but I have always had a small pouch due to my DD 21 months ago, I am only 7 weeks pregnant and I swear it is getting bigger and I am looking more pregnant.  My DH thinks I am crazy he says I look the same.  But yesterday when I put my bathsuit on (my DD has tot/parent swim class) I swear I looked pregnant but I guess it could be in my head. 

How early did you show with your second?

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krusesbaby
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM

with my second i started to show about 15 weeks, with this one (my third) i showed right away, like 8 weeks lol

tabby21
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:49 AM

with my second i was showing around 12 weeks or a little less....but i also have a pouch because my kids like to hang out real low!! and im a little chunky lol

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

briellesmomma
by Velvet on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:50 AM
About 9 weeks. I thought i was crazy too. Someone told me was gas pockets lol. But you can kinda tell.
Twix.Leigh
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:52 AM
My second I showed about 7 weeks. Same as my third. Though I started showing with my first at 9 weeks :/ Lol
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:46 PM
It's most likely bloat but your muscles will relax sooner with each pg so you'll get rounder. I'm on #3 and rounded out immediately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Twin2Walker
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I'm 14 weeks and has been showing since almost 12 weeks. Just a little bump but it's not helping me keep it a secret until Christmas.

Dee0886
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM

You start to show sooner the more pregnancies you have, it's also probably bloating more than uterus expansion.

F.E.
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:20 PM
I was super super bloated from 5-10 weeks and thankfully it got better ... now I'm 13 weeks and I definitely am showing but not add much as I was with 7-8 weeks due to bloat.
Hopeful_Gam
by Heather on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:23 PM

About the same time 13-14 weeks. But everyone and every pregnancy is different.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM

1st we noticed at 8 weeks everyone else could at 12 weeks. My second at 9 weeks and our third by 4 weeks(I bloat up fast and stayed that way for a few weeks and just got bigger).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)