Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

early labor?

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM
  • 8 Replies
Im 32 weeks and have had an odd week and I'm not sure if i need to contact my dr or wait till my next app next week. Over the past week iv had A LOT of discharge, loose stool,s insomnian, nausea, headaches andlower back pain (dull). This is my second child and I don't remember having these symptoms with my first. I had to be induced with her and don't know what the signs of labor feels like... crazy I know
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ToniTennille
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

You might want to call your Doctor and ask. When in doubt get checked out! ;)

19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Don't feel bad I will probably be the same way because I was induced with my son and don't know what natural oncoming labor feels like. I would def call the doctor. Let us know what all happens.
mrs.dillard
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:54 PM
I will thanks yall :)
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Ha!  I went thru the same fears when I was pg with #2.  I was induced with #1 and had no idea what labor felt like.  I had false labor at 35w and spent 8 hours contracting every 4 mins (of course it was the 8 hours I was supposed to be sleeping) so I spent those hours scouring my baby books for labor signs!  The contrax all of a sudden stopped but I ended up delivering at 36w5d.   I didn't have any of those symptoms when I went into early labor though.  The steady contrax were the first sign and then by the time I was in L&D at about 4.5cm the loose stool came but none of the other things you listed.  Of course, we are all different.

If you aren't contracting, I wouldn't be too concerned at this point but if it would make you feel better, you could always call.  No harm in checking in.

mrs.dillard
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Iv had very irregular contractions so I haven't been worried till today. I'd never heard of silent labor until yesterday which freaked me out. I was thinking no bleeding or intense abdominal pain so I'm good just regular symptoms
mrs.dillard
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Definitely gonna get in touch with my dr
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Good luck! I hope you get things figured out.

Quoting mrs.dillard:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Good luck! I hope you get things figured out.

Quoting mrs.dillard:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)