Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Hospital Bag

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hello Ladies, I have about 15 days left and haven't even packed my hospital bag. What should I pack ???? what is in your bag?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ilovemykids732
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

http://www.pregnantchicken.com/2012/5/21/hospital-bag-what-to-pack.html

This is pretty much what I packed in mine... its a list from the website I go to...! good luck!!

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Always pads heavy ones , socks/footies , charger , deodorant , tooth brush and paste , lotions, toiletries basically , brush/flat iron/ hair products, snacks or cash for hubby, nursing gown and bra, panties, puzzles /books , change of clothes , camera ,throw blanket and pillow or pillow cases , if your betting a c section belly band , and breast pump. I bring babies diaper bag and put babies going home outfit and everything in there. Oh and an extra bag for all the goodies you will get to take home. Congrats
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I packed to early with my first and was constantly taking out what I needed. My second I waited till I was in labor and packed. I just had a list of things I figured I would need and want. My third since shew as a home birth I didn't pack one.

Cloths for you, baby and hubby, socks, underwear, bra's, pj's, slippers, car seat, diaper bag, shampoo, soap, comb/brush, tooth brush, tooth pasta, camera, extra batters or charger

Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:09 PM

i brought a change of clothes for me, some toiletries, an outfit for the baby, diapers (even though we ended up bringing a ton of free ones home from the hospital), wipes, blanket for the baby, camera, video camera and that was probably about it.  It's been over 4 years since my last delivery so I forget :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN