Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

just got my bfp. ff vs cb digie

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 12:18 AM
  • 8 Replies
Hi . Fertility friend says im 6 weeks clear blue with week estimator aays 1-2. What should i go by for now. Till dr can confirm
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Proudmommy8388
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Well congrats!! I'd go by your FF my friend did clear blue and it was way off!! Bump!
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 12, 2013 at 12:23 AM

The week estimator tests are counted from fertilization. So 1-2 weeks on the test means 3-4 weeks pregnant. It isn't neccesarily accurate though. Go by your last period or possible conception dates.

beargates47
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Thanks. My cycles range from 32-42 this was a 42 . Opk + on 26. So ff says 5 weeks. Idk but thank u

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

The week estimator tests are counted from fertilization. So 1-2 weeks on the test means 3-4 weeks pregnant. It isn't neccesarily accurate though. Go by your last period or possible conception dates.

Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 12:41 AM
I would go off of your lmp for now and see what the u/s says at your first appt. Are you going to have a blood test to check your hcg level?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livingforthem83
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 12, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh ya, if you know when you ovulated for sure, go with that. Even if it is a few days off one way or the other it will still be pretty accurate.

Quoting beargates47:

Thanks. My cycles range from 32-42 this was a 42 . Opk + on 26. So ff says 5 weeks. Idk but thank u

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

beargates47
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Im goung in today soimgoing to ask if they will. Its an indian hospital.:)

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

I would go off of your lmp for now and see what the u/s says at your first appt. Are you going to have a blood test to check your hcg level?

babyfish0511
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

LMP or your date of ovulation if you know it. I went by my ovulation date and it was right on!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN