Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

The good, the bad, the ugly of our day...

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2007 at 3:46 PM
  • 118 Replies
Hello everyone... some days we have some good spots, some bad ones, and some ugly ones... esspcially as pregnant women.  So please feel free to come and share the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of your day here...
by on Feb. 7, 2007 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liltymesmom
by on Feb. 8, 2007 at 4:28 PM
The good: No students tomorrow, but still have a teacher inservice at my job
The bad: my boobs are extremely painful today
The ugly: almost vomiting while brushing my teeth this morning and off and on morning sickness
gacgbaker
by on Feb. 8, 2007 at 5:20 PM

Quoting liltymesmom:

The good: No students tomorrow, but still have a teacher inservice at my job
The bad: my boobs are extremely painful today
The ugly: almost vomiting while brushing my teeth this morning and off and on morning sickness
I hate how painful the boobs get!  UG!  So sorry they are bugging you... hope the morning sickness clears up soon!

Amber
Pregnancy Group
Children's Health Issues Group 

Livsmomplusone
by on Feb. 9, 2007 at 9:18 AM
The good: It's Friday.... girls night and we're having pizza!
The bad: Exhaustion in the 2nd trimester!
The ugly: Horrible heartburn from the fruit smoothie I had this morning!
gacgbaker
by on Feb. 9, 2007 at 12:21 PM

Quoting Livsmomplusone:

Hope you have a great girls night!  The exahustion is hard to deal with... hopefully that burst of energy that comes in the tird trimester will be right around the corner for you!  Take some tums and drink a glass of milk for the heartburn... hope it goes away for you!
Livsmomplusone
by on Feb. 9, 2007 at 3:44 PM

Quoting gacgbaker:

Quoting Livsmomplusone:

Hope you have a great girls night!  The exahustion is hard to deal with... hopefully that burst of energy that comes in the tird trimester will be right around the corner for you!  Take some tums and drink a glass of milk for the heartburn... hope it goes away for you!
Even the thought of plain milk is SO disgusting to me right now... Ive been finding other ways to get my calcium... :(  The heartburn came and went but is getting better! Im SO ready for the exhaustion to be OVER!! Thanks for you suggestion though!
gacgbaker
by on Feb. 10, 2007 at 3:24 PM

Quoting Livsmomplusone:

Quoting gacgbaker:

Quoting Livsmomplusone:

Hope you have a great girls night! The exahustion is hard to deal with... hopefully that burst of energy that comes in the tird trimester will be right around the corner for you! Take some tums and drink a glass of milk for the heartburn... hope it goes away for you!
Even the thought of plain milk is SO disgusting to me right now... Ive been finding other ways to get my calcium... :( The heartburn came and went but is getting better! Im SO ready for the exhaustion to be OVER!! Thanks for you suggestion though!
Sorry milk isn't good right now!  I know how that goes!
A.Rock1603
by on Feb. 17, 2007 at 3:36 PM
the good: everyone tells me how good i look and im glowing? my hair is getting really long

the bad: im always sleepy and never have energy
the ugly: im 200lbs now....Cry i have been getting pimples all on my chin. i feel so heavy. physically. i just dont feel pretty  
gacgbaker
by on Feb. 17, 2007 at 10:07 PM

Quoting A.Rock1603:

the good: everyone tells me how good i look and im glowing? my hair is getting really long

the bad: im always sleepy and never have energy
the ugly: im 200lbs now....Cry i have been getting pimples all on my chin. i feel so heavy. physically. i just dont feel pretty

Isn't is just crazy no matter how many times people tell us we look good while we are pregnant, we just struggle to feel that way!  I am sorry you are not feeling pretty right now... but I bet that "glow" distracts from the pimples... and I am sure the weight gain isn't noticable since you are pregnant!  I hope you get some energy soon!  How far along are you?
MeandSqueaks
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 2:55 PM
The Good:  Just found out I am pregnant with #2!!
The Bad:  Figured it out before the pee test because of the constant peeing, wicked heartburn and mild nausea.
The Ugly:  Ape-like boobs with dark veins and red nipples (ALREADY!)

It's worth it, though ~ I am so excited! 
Liz
 Tongue out
sweetmoonflower
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 3:15 PM
The Good : We just moved into a two bedroom (after living in a one, and with family)

The Bad: I found out I was pregnant three days after we moved. I am only about 4-5 weeks, I can't button my pants (which took about 4-6 months with the first two)

The Ugly : As far as I am aware I still have an IUD, and no money at the moment to get to the dr.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)