Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

am i pregnant?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  • 9 Replies
I had sex with my boyfriend on Oct.23 and he ejaculated inside me but I got on my period on Oct.25 and I got off my period on Oct.27 so it was irregular. Every since then I've been feeling really weird can I possible be pregnant?
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jojo_star
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:23 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes, congratulations! You're having a baby girl, she'll be born in July and she'll be 7lbs 6 oz and 19 inches with a full head of hair.

Take a test. Yes, if you've had sex, you could be pregnant.
karmensmalls
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM
when can I take a test ?
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:27 PM
No you are not pg. You cannot get pg 2 days before your period.

USE A CONDOM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ame85
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Test any time.
karmensmalls
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:34 PM
don't say use a condom like im doing wrong I actually want a baby. I was jss asking a question. Thanks !

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

USE A CONDOM

Heather2001
by Heather on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Hun, anytime you have unprotected sex, you can get pregnant.  You have to be ovulating, but it's not unheard of to ovulate really late in your cycle and have your hormones throw everything off.  The only way to tell would be to test and being that this happened well over two weeks ago, you should get an accurate reading.  GL!

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:02 AM

first of all, this is an open forum and i can say anything i want so Thanks!  2nd of all, do you have any idea how many people post this exact same question every single day because they are NOT trying to get pg and are scared sh*tless that they are?  It's a natural assumption from most of us that a post worded like yours is a "oh crap, am I pg? my mom will kill me" kind of a post.  Finally, if you are trying to get pg, you clearly have no idea how to actually do it if you think you can get pg 2 days before your period is due.  Join the trying to conceive board.

Quoting karmensmalls:

don't say use a condom like im doing wrong I actually want a baby. I was jss asking a question. Thanks !

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

USE A CONDOM

SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Test if you miss your next period
Roxygurl
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Why would you ask rather than take a test? We really don't know the odds, we are just women like you not people with degrees in pregnancy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)