Why is it so hard to accept that this is our baby, our choice?
My family is driving me crazy. I will find out the gender on the 19th but have decided to do a gender reveal party instead of a baby shower. To sum it up, this is what I keep getting (facebook);
- SIL - if you tell everyone it will be easier to shop for the baby shower
- ME - Yes I know. But that's why I wanted to do the gender reveal party instead, and ask for diapers and simple things. Something different and easier too.
- ME - Haha. The reveal thing is going to be a lot of fun, you wait and see
- ME - Diapers, wipes, onesies (yellow, white or green), blankets, baby lotions and soaps are very useful
- ME - I just saw the yellow and green comment, what's wrong with those colors lol? And besides, I don't expect anyone to go crazy over a bunch of yellow and green onesies lol. Buy diapers, baby books, toys and things like that if you want to go crazy. I'm going to get most everything myself. Everyone helped out soooo much with Isaac and Cayden, and I am thankful for it because I needed help badly back then. But now I am capable of doing it myself, and I want to :) But if anyone does want to do something big or special, I have no problem with it, just let me know before I start shopping.
- ME - Save the clothes for the hospital visit then This party will be fun, something different and interesting. I found some cute games to play that I know everyone is going to like.
This is what I have been dealing with from most of my family. This was an hour or so ago and now she won't talk to me.
The closer it is to finding out the gender, the worse it gets. Why can't everyone just leave it alone? This is what we want to do!