Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Got my due date and the OK!

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:21 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I don't know if you caught a previous post from a week or so ago. BUT! I recently found out that I am pregnant AFTER having had my tubes tied nearly 2 years ago!!

I FINALLY got my Due date and my doctor is truly confident that everything is going smoothly SO! I do not have to keep coming in to be rechecked! (Only 7weeks and all ready 3 sono's lol)

I am offically Due on the 4th of July!!!  Little 'bean' is growing just as it should! I was so thrilled, in the last sono we could see it's little heart beating! Totally precious!! 

My husband and I are so so very excited! ((actually, my ENTIRE family is so excited!! lol))

Just had to share :)  Yay for happy news!!  I have a loooooooooooooooong road ahead BUT! So far it's been a good one! 

Kourtney: Wife & Mom of 2, Expecting 3rd!! 

by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chaos1229
by Tasha on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Well congratulations! I didn't see your previous post I'm glad everything is going smoothly :)
jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Oh my goodness!! I just got mine tied and I don't think I could handle another "surprise"!! haha!! Congrats to you!!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Oh wow!! Congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcangel63
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I'd been wondering how things were going. :)
iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Oh wow talk about a miracle baby!! Glad he/she is doing well:)
MommieCotter42
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Oh Congratulations!! I am pregnant with my 3rd and planning on having my tubes tied. I hear it a lot here on CM of moms getting pregnant years after it worry's me. 

KKzHappyWith2
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Thanks ladies!!!

After speaking with the last sono tech, she informed me that if having your tubes tied is going to fail, it happens within the 1st 5 years...  I dind't even make it half way lol! (she said it's soo rare, but she had seen it a couple times in her years of practice -  annnddd...  not to sound rude, but I'd say she had been there a looooooong while lol)

My family thinks we should name the baby Clover as it's clearly lucky  (IE: 4leaf clover) buut.. IDK if I could do that ha ha! We are all very happy.  It took me all of 15 minutes to go from "oh crap!" to "YAY!!"  I really thought we were "done" BUT! The man upstairs had other plans! Guess he knew better!  My husband and I are thrilled over our little surprise as is our entire family so that really helps to make this all that much beter <3

Allinorder
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Congrats but stories like yours is the reason why my dh and I will get tied.

lillucky8
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Yay congrats! Glad everything is going well :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KKzHappyWith2
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Yeah! LOL!!...  My DH is getting snipped after the baby because clearin tying my tubes did us no good! haha!

Quoting Allinorder:

Congrats but stories like yours is the reason why my dh and I will get tied.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN