Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

This is going to sound crazy

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:18 AM
  • 5 Replies

Ok, so I'm 18 weeks with my second baby. With my first I was showing at 20 weeks and showing quite a bit. I am barely showing with this one though. I was talking to a friend of mine about it and she said maybe I was carrying high and that I why I'm not really showing. I wear a 12 pre-pregnancy and I can fit into my 14s just fine, but I am more comfortable in maternity pants though. But back to my point...I was thinking about what she said and I noticed that my stomach above my belly button is hard (not sure if that is the right word) I googled carrying high in pregnancy and I didnt really get any answers other than reasons why I would. Could I be carrying high and that is why I'm not really showing at 18 weeks? Thanks ladies!!

*^*Carolyn*^* 

by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Carolynishappy
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:57 PM

BUMP!

risa_xc
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:23 PM
I wish I had an answer im sorry. But this is my second and im 24 weeks and barely showing but im carring awfully low. I guess it just depends. I hope someone has a better answer
Bump!
Heather2001
by Heather on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Yeah, you can carry different from one pregnancy to the next.  I've always carried about the same, but I have friends who have carried radically different from one baby to the next!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Every pregnancy is different. It is normal to be huge one pregnancy and small the next. 

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Nov. 15, 2013 at 6:33 PM
It could happen. Every pregnancy is different!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN