Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How long until your next baby?

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM
  • 44 Replies
Anyone who is planning on Having another baby given it thought?

I want to try to conceive as soon as this baby is out of diapers
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Our plan is to try for another one after this one turns four. Ideally, I'd like to have the second as this one is entering kindergarten, but who knows. It took 2.5 years to conceive this one, but it could be instant next time. Five years total is the goal, though! 

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

We let God decide. So far he's given them to us 23 month laters, 23 months later and 19 months later. 

Rockabella
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:21 PM
My daughter is 5 years older than my son, she will be 7 years older than this baby.

But my son and this baby will be two years apart so it's new for me with a close gap. We will see how it goes if it's really difficult I may wait four years for another baby

Quoting JessiFaye:

Our plan is to try for another one after this one turns four. Ideally, I'd like to have the second as this one is entering kindergarten, but who knows. It took 2.5 years to conceive this one, but it could be instant next time. Five years total is the goal, though! 

Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

We have talked about waiting til this baby is out of diapers atleast but we would like to wait until this baby starts school to have another one

Twix.Leigh
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:23 PM
March 23 :)
Then no more. Tubal and vasectomy.
lemleyfam13
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:24 PM
we have one son he is 2 currenly expecting a baby they will be 3 years apart we want one more last kiddo and i would like to wait till current baby is about 5 for the before having the last one
BlessedMumx2
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:24 PM

i try  for  5  years  to get  pregnant  with baby#2  im gonna  star trying  for  baby#2  in 2-3  years  i  just  hope  it  don't take  as  long as it  did  with the baby that  i'm expecting 

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Well, we are done now :)

After #1 our plan was to start trying at 18 months so they would be just a bit over 2 years apart.  When he was 18 months he hit a HORRIBLE stage and I realized that having another baby wasn't something I could plan 18 months prior.  I was ready when I was ready and I wasn't ready at 18 months.  We started ttc when he was 21 months but actually conceived when he was 24 months.

This time we had no plan.  We waited until it made sense.  My youngest was 4yrs1mo when I got pg this time.  My oldest will be nearly 7 1/2 when this baby is born

caligirl7613
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:32 PM
my oldest two kids are 17 months and 24 days apart..so i got preggo when DD was about 9ish months old....im pregnant with baby 3 and my current youngest is almost 6. i plan on this being the lat baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HKing01
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:37 PM

This baby is our 4th and will be our last. I'll be getting my tubes tied when I have the C-section.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)