Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im So Mean . Im Scaring Myself .

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM
  • 16 Replies
Im seriously the sweetest , most laid back person usually ! I'll be 9 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby tomorrow and im so mean now :(

Not to my daughter or husband . They are the only people that i can tolerate . Anybody else , even my friends that are pregnant , irritate me so bad ! I literally want to SCREAM because people just make me so angry !

I know , its hormones . But this didnt happen with DD . I feel like a horrible person because i really dont wanna be bothered . Im afraid that people wont understand and they'll be mad at me :( I cant control it !

Is it normal to be THIS irritable ? I guess this is kind of a vent . I wanna be my happy , sweet self but im just so upset !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauren.m
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:38 PM
2 moms liked this
I got mad at someone in the grocery store for reading their Mac and cheese lol. I definitely know where you are coming from. I am starting to become less psychotic in my second trimester. Hang in there you should be back to your happy self again at some point.
kilahchaos
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 5:17 PM
I was soooo angry all the time when I was pregnant with my son. With my dd and this baby, I don't get angry, but I do cry constantly. Just can't win ;)
MooreMom523
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Hahaha that made me giggle.

Quoting lauren.m:

I got mad at someone in the grocery store for reading their Mac and cheese lol. I definitely know where you are coming from. I am starting to become less psychotic in my second trimester. Hang in there you should be back to your happy self again at some point.

Maria_Peanut
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Omg that is hilarious !

Quoting lauren.m:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Butterfly_xo
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Lmao this reminds me of how I was with my first. I was so mean and irritable in my first trimester then I calmed down lol. I'm 13 weeks with bebe #2 and I'm not like that at all. With my first, we were having a boy. Maybe you're having a boy too lol 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Maria_Peanut
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Im getting more convinced every day that this is a boy ! Fingers crossed :)

Quoting Butterfly_xo:

Lmao this reminds me of how I was with my first. I was so mean and irritable in my first trimester then I calmed down lol. I'm 13 weeks with bebe #2 and I'm not like that at all. With my first, we were having a boy. Maybe you're having a boy too lol 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nela12
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Now that I read all thease post I think im having a boy! Im so mean to hubby at times. I get so mad at everything & I cry when I get mad.
Butterfly_xo
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I feeling the same way but with a girl ❥ 

Quoting Maria_Peanut:

Im getting more convinced every day that this is a boy ! Fingers crossed :)

Quoting Butterfly_xo:

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Pregnancy can be so rediculous, I swear! It is very normal to be irritable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Pregnancy makes me like that- except I'm annoyed by myself!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured