Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Am I the only one who doesn't show that much??  I'm 34 weeks but often get mistaken for being 5-6 months pregnant.  It was the same with my first son as well.  Post your "little belly" pics!  You can post your gestation or see if others can guess it! 

by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
CorbinsMumma
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Good luck with the tattoo placement

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I was very tiny while preggo. I was always mistaken for being 4-5 months pregnant when I was full term. When I had my dd and went into early labor I told the nurse I was 34 weeks and she looked at me and asked if I meamt 24 weeks. She as shocked at how small and even my OB would comment on how tiny. I'm all torso and 5'8 so my babes had plenty of room.
jupiter5
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Mobile Photo

Lol I feel huge this is me at 4.5 mo I am. 5 mo now
jupiter5
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Quoting Pandapanda:

My last baby ran out of room so my ribcage started spreading and e=the tips of my ribs warp outward. It's bizarre, what pregnancy can do to your body..

Quoting ColoradoMom86:

That's how tall I am too and it kills me b/c my torso is so short and he doesn't pop out front.  So everything gets so squashed in there :(  I can't breathe when I sit.  With my first son, his foot was in my rib for the last month or so.  I had a numb spot! 

Quoting Pandapanda:

I always end up massive, but I'm 5'2" so it all goes straight out front.

jupiter5
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM
OMG did your ribs stay like that!?!?

Quoting Pandapanda:

My last baby ran out of room so my ribcage started spreading and e=the tips of my ribs warp outward. It's bizarre, what pregnancy can do to your body..

Quoting ColoradoMom86:

That's how tall I am too and it kills me b/c my torso is so short and he doesn't pop out front.  So everything gets so squashed in there :(  I can't breathe when I sit.  With my first son, his foot was in my rib for the last month or so.  I had a numb spot! 

Quoting Pandapanda:

definecorrupt
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I dont show too much either.  Im 23 weeks, and have been told I look way less. Honestly the angle I took these pictures at makes it look a lot bigger then it looks in person.  If you saw me in person, it doesnt look as "pregnant" lol

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I'm 8 weeks postpartum now and it's not something you can tell just by looking anymore, but dh and I can feel it and it makes certain activities around the house uncomfortable.

Quoting jupiter5:

OMG did your ribs stay like that!?!?

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting ColoradoMom86:

Quoting Pandapanda:

sassysouthernma
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Mobile Photo

I feel huge lol. I'm 36wks in this picture. Bump I'm told I look tiny lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Freckles0808
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 8:43 AM

This is my belly at 19 weeks.  I feel much smaller than most women at this point.  Baby is actually measuring almost a week bigger though.

LVait42
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Mobile Photo

This was the day I delivered my son- everyone told me that I was small but I felt huge!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN