Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

It's official!! PIOG

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm in my third trimester today! 2 down 1 to go :)

I'm very excited!!

However my belly looks smaller to me the last two days. And I can feel him moving but it feels extremely faint and lower than he usually is.
Anyone else going through this?
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Replies (11-17):
samsanders
by Samantha on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Thanks! Makes me feel tons better. :) even that far along they can still shift, that's crazy to me.

Quoting marissabrookee:

Mobile Photo

left is 36 weeks right is 37 weeks. I'm definitely smaller this week than last week. I think it happens when baby shifts positions.

samsanders
by Samantha on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:07 AM
I'm 75% sure at my 18 weeks scan she said it was out in front. But I'm not positive. Could that be why?

Quoting SophieLee:

Where is your placenta? If it's up front maybe that is why you can't feel as much? I had an anterior placenta and I didn't get movement till 28 weeks.. And when my daughter was later I could feel only the top but when it she moved lower, nothing.

Savvysmomma118
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Absolutely! If the placenta is upfront you will likely feel less movement and less strong movement if baby moved closer to the placenta. With dd , I didn't even feel movement till 26 weeks and it was only where the placenta wasn't even when I got further along.

Quoting samsanders:

I'm 75% sure at my 18 weeks scan she said it was out in front. But I'm not positive. Could that be why?

Quoting SophieLee:

Where is your placenta? If it's up front maybe that is why you can't feel as much? I had an anterior placenta and I didn't get movement till 28 weeks.. And when my daughter was later I could feel only the top but when it she moved lower, nothing.

samsanders
by Samantha on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Okay cool. Thank you! Funny thing is since this post he has been non stop moving it seems lol. I can really feel him on my right side. Never in the front yet though.

Quoting Savvysmomma118:

Absolutely! If the placenta is upfront you will likely feel less movement and less strong movement if baby moved closer to the placenta. With dd , I didn't even feel movement till 26 weeks and it was only where the placenta wasn't even when I got further along.

Quoting samsanders:

Quoting SophieLee:

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:23 PM

in the morning my belly feels smaller but baby is moving a lot more, and harder lol it hurts sometimes . i went through a couple of days where i barely felt any movements until bedtime, and there are other days where my belly is dancing on its own for hours 

samsanders
by Samantha on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Haha! Yeah I told a pp that ever since I made this post he has been kicking me so hard. He must've been turned towards my back for a few days or something :)

Quoting rwcw89:

in the morning my belly feels smaller but baby is moving a lot more, and harder lol it hurts sometimes . i went through a couple of days where i barely felt any movements until bedtime, and there are other days where my belly is dancing on its own for hours 

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:34 PM

lol its always when you start to panic a little does it do the complete opposite lol 

Quoting samsanders:

Haha! Yeah I told a pp that ever since I made this post he has been kicking me so hard. He must've been turned towards my back for a few days or something :)

Quoting rwcw89:

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)