Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pains.

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
Right now I have a lot of pelvic pains and my back it's killing I have one centimeter already should
I be concerned and go to the hospital or is it normal ? Please help it's my first baby I don't really know much.
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NatyRod
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:33 AM
If these are new symptoms and/ or they are increasing I'm intensity and frequency u should definitely call ur doctor. How far along are u?
Edmarie20
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:20 PM
I'm 37 weeks and 5 days
skitskidaddle
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM

well, with me, im undialated and they said to wait two hours, but with you, if your 1 cm already it may be different, im sure at your obgyn theres a doctor on call who can tell you if you need to be in the hospital. you may very well be going thru pre-term labor. if i was having pain, id be unable to post or reply. but each one of us is different.

Devious103102
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Have you tried drinking water, laying on your side, and/or a bath? If things don't ease up you can always give your doc a call and see what they say. Good luck!

Pagan_Mommy84
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Call your OBs office...they can get a hold of your doc and have them call you back. If it gets too bad, go to the hospital....better safe than sorry
Edmarie20
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Thank you all :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured