Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pains.

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
Right now I have a lot of pelvic pains and my back it's killing I have one centimeter already should
I be concerned and go to the hospital or is it normal ? Please help it's my first baby I don't really know much.
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NatyRod
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:33 AM
If these are new symptoms and/ or they are increasing I'm intensity and frequency u should definitely call ur doctor. How far along are u?
Edmarie20
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:20 PM
I'm 37 weeks and 5 days
skitskidaddle
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM

well, with me, im undialated and they said to wait two hours, but with you, if your 1 cm already it may be different, im sure at your obgyn theres a doctor on call who can tell you if you need to be in the hospital. you may very well be going thru pre-term labor. if i was having pain, id be unable to post or reply. but each one of us is different.

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Have you tried drinking water, laying on your side, and/or a bath? If things don't ease up you can always give your doc a call and see what they say. Good luck!

Pagan_Mommy84
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Call your OBs office...they can get a hold of your doc and have them call you back. If it gets too bad, go to the hospital....better safe than sorry
Edmarie20
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Thank you all :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)