Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

December baby

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:33 AM
  • 10 Replies
Hey my name us Sarah. I an from Colorado born and raised.I an due December 19th with my first child. I am considered height risk because I have a heart shaped uterus and a higher probability of blood clotting. But that being said I have had a pretty good pregnancy thus far. Until the past few days I have had my first run with morning sickness. I guess that's what I get for thinking I was I got to skip it lol. Just wondering if it's normal to have it this late in the pregnancy?
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:44 AM
ive never had m/s (im on #3) so im not sure about it coming on so late. my first is a dec baby too! congrats :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:30 AM
I'm also due in December :)

I have been battling morning sickness this late in the game too however I did have it in the beginning also. This time it isn't as bad as the first trimester but still enough to make me feel miserable!

Do you know what you are having?
SoInLove515
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:12 AM
I am due in March. My morning sickness returned around 20 weeks but is gone again. You're getting so close to your due date :D
Lashawn77
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Are you eating and drinking enough?

Quoting cakemomma12:

Hey my name us Sarah. I an from Colorado born and raised.I an due December 19th with my first child. I am considered height risk because I have a heart shaped uterus and a higher probability of blood clotting. But that being said I have had a pretty good pregnancy thus far. Until the past few days I have had my first run with morning sickness. I guess that's what I get for thinking I was I got to skip it lol. Just wondering if it's normal to have it this late in the pregnancy?

cakemomma12
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Ya I'm having a baby girl and naming her Ruth Lena. Do you know what your having?
cakemomma12
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I know I'm less than five weeks from ue date but because of complications they are planning on inducing me at 38 weeks. In so excited for her to finally get here so I can meet her and hold her.
NatyRod
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Hey, congrats and welcome. I'm also due in Dec (9) with baby #1. I had nausea and some vomiting till about week 16.. Then it completely went away till about wk 35. No vomiting that God, but the waves of nausea throughout the day came back.. I'm 37 wks today.
P.S: u should join the Dec. 2013 babies group. :)
berespectful
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:50 PM

yes, very. I heard that from lots of women. Sorry about the high risk. Whereabouts are you in CO? I'm just west of Denver.

cakemomma12
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:06 AM
I live in Greeley, where you at?

Quoting berespectful:

yes, very. I heard that from lots of women. Sorry about the high risk. Whereabouts are you in CO? I'm just west of Denver.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Yes, it can be normal to get morning sickness at the end. My third I had it at in the first and third trimester.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)